Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New player, would like to set the record straight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Discovery,

As a complete noob to discovery 24/7 RP server I decided to attack, through roleplay, a Liberty Rogue called Long.View who had no choice but to destroy me utterly. Unbeknown to him I was still below rank 30 and he promptly apologised and sent me a gift of credits for destroying me. I would like to remove all blame from Long. Veiw and reinstate to him the credits he gifted me for his victory. Although I am new to game I clearly over system chat asked him to leave system therefore putting myself in the line of fire and deserving of my defeat. Long.View acted according to ingame rules and I commend him for it. As a side note I would like to thank the player called Revange for helping to explain alot of in game stuff such as the rather confusing chat system.

All in all this is a very accomplished server and would not look out of place as a P2P nevermind as a F2P game and I must congratulate you all. IF anyone fancies helping out a complete noob in game my character name is Langton.

Thank you for reading,
Yours faithfully
Jonathan Langton.

PS. After looking at my ingame balance I now have an extra 1 million credits which were given to me as a gift from Long. View which is unnecessary and undeserved. As I instigated the fight I do not deserve this sum of credits as repartation as I was not wrong done by. As a man of honour and as Long.View is a Rogue if he so wishes we can meet in a secluded section of space to transfer the credits back to him. Pm when you have read this,Langton.
' Wrote:Hello Discovery,

As a complete noob to discovery 24/7 RP server I decided to attack, through roleplay, a Liberty Rogue called Long.View who had no choice but to destroy me utterly. Unbeknown to him I was still below rank 30 and he promptly apologised and sent me a gift of credits for destroying me. I would like to remove all blame from Long. Veiw and reinstate to him the credits he gifted me for his victory. Although I am new to game I clearly over system chat asked him to leave system therefore putting myself in the line of fire and deserving of my defeat. Long.View acted according to ingame rules and I commend him for it. As a side note I would like to thank the player called Revange for helping to explain alot of in game stuff such as the rather confusing chat system.

All in all this is a very accomplished server and would not look out of place as a P2P nevermind as a F2P game and I must congratulate you all. IF anyone fancies helping out a complete noob in game my character name is Langton.

Thank you for reading,
Yours faithfully
Jonathan Langton.

PS. After looking at my ingame balance I now have an extra 1 million credits which were given to me as a gift from Long. View which is unnecessary and undeserved. As I instigated the fight I do not deserve this sum of credits as repartation as I was not wrong done by.

stranger things have happened, dont worry about it.

If they see this message, +1 respect. otherwise, just play on.

unless you are going to sanction him for killing an underlevel, or he sanctions himself for it (people have done in the past :lol:) its np np. :nyam::nyam:

:cool:
Langton, sir,

You have a shiney Pineal.

Eris Bless,
Mal
To reiterate what our dear Mal said, your head's in the right place.

He might see this, he might not, but putting the effort out there to contact him is spectacularly rare.

My hat doffs for you, good sir.
Oh no I wouldn't even think of reporting someone for my mistakes, just thought it would be best to clear the air. I certainly wouldn't want someone to believe that they had killed me without provocation and that they had to pay me for it, after all your first million credits are the sweetest and I feel I should at least earn them like everyone else instead receiving them over a misunderstanding.

Thanks for the message.
Haha just reading all you replies makes me wonder if i'm coming across very upper class to which I most reply "Oh bugger i'm as working class as the next land owning, plebian managing,fox hunting average 'Joe' as the next man ha!"
' Wrote:Oh no I wouldn't even think of reporting someone for my mistakes, just thought it would be best to clear the air. I certainly wouldn't want someone to believe that they had killed me without provocation and that they had to pay me for it, after all your first million credits are the sweetest and I feel I should at least earn them like everyone else instead receiving them over a misunderstanding.

Thanks for the message.

Now that's something unseen these days. We're certainly glad to have you in the community Mr.Langton!

Hmmm, I think the first 100 million is the sweetest! But the sweetest of the sweet is getting that dream ship you've always wanted! (I'm not talking about the juggernaut >.<)

If you're interested in getting started with some ease, contact me through private message (pm) and I'll hook you up with a trading businessttle (unofficial) faction group. We're welcoming new people all the time! And we're also setting 'em up with some nice basic trains to start out trading with ( Plus a few routes of course) !
good on you bro
' Wrote:Now that's something unseen these days. We're certainly glad to have you in the community Mr.Langton!

Hmmm, I think the first 100 million is the sweetest! But the sweetest of the sweet is getting that dream ship you've always wanted! (I'm not talking about the juggernaut >.<)

If you're interested in getting started with some ease, contact me through private message (pm) and I'll hook you up with a trading businessttle (unofficial) faction group. We're welcoming new people all the time! And we're also setting 'em up with some nice basic trains to start out trading with ( Plus a few routes of course) !

Sir Rui.H I wold gladly take up your offer to help me start up in game and would like to take this opportunity to thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated and I will contact you in game. Cheers!!
' Wrote:Haha just reading all you replies makes me wonder if i'm coming across very upper class to which I most reply "Oh bugger i'm as working class as the next land owning, plebian managing, fox hunting average 'Joe' as the next man ha!"
Well, it's always a pleasure to see more folks with a good grasp of the language kicking about. You know, it might be an idea to use that to your advantage and start yourself up in Bretonia. People seem to appreciate sterotypes around here, so the upper class act would fit right in. Bowex in particular is renown for its arrogant snobbish demeanour. Its amusing to play with that trope when you do actually come from Britain.

From there, you could branch out into other areas, but it's always good to start with what you're familiar with. The devil on my shoulder is telling me to try and press-gang you into Bowex, but that would be amoral. Instead, I'm going to recommend Gateway, seeing as I don't see nearly enough of them, and I enjoy striking up arguments with them. :P

Also, it's good seeing threads like this. Decency's hard to come by, online.
Pages: 1 2