Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Banned from server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya, i've been unable to login to the 24/7RP server at all, because it says my account has been banned from it. I'm wondering if it's because i made too many unsuccessful attempts to connect with the server, or if its for something else. Would like matter to be resolved so i can resume playing. Cheers.
What ships did you have on your account?
Was a slave Liner
He wanted to know the names.
Oh, it's just Tilligan.
[So, any luck?
Sorry if I post here too .. to get your attention:D
Got the same wierd ban problem

My ship - A Pelican named UniCode - was mining on Penn. then fly to planet Kyusu to sell those Helium.
After selling, I got disconnected when take-off from the planet! Re-Login and found the helium still on my cargo holds. selling again, buy oxygen .. got disconnected on take-off! happen many times.

Then I found my Account banned from server.
' Wrote:Sorry if I post here too .. to get your attention:D
Got the same wierd ban problem

My ship - A Pelican named UniCode - was mining on Penn. then fly to planet Kyusu to sell those Helium.
After selling, I got disconnected when take-off from the planet! Re-Login and found the helium still on my cargo holds. selling again, buy oxygen .. got disconnected on take-off! happen many times.

Then I found my Account banned from server.

once such a thing hapens more then 2 times its best to stop and ask for help.
the server has an autoban function wich in youre case has kicked in by cheating to many times * reasons for disconect*

i dont say you cheat but some bugs could result in that mesage