Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99721

time is up with his ban so maybe one of you could be so kind to unban him.
:unsure:
... Use PM, not ALL of the admin's PM's are full....
Unbanned, sorry about the delay. Actually, posting on the forum works better about half of the time.
[Image: ori3com.jpg]

Please accept our best thanks.

The ORI community

*applause*
Si si, thanks Cannon.
Hallowed are the ORI!
Hello, I was freaking banned the other day, I guess some sort of auto-ban because I was lagged out while buying new guns for my ship. I tried two or thirty times to rejoin and then I gave up. I came back a couple hours later and it gave me that freaking horrible message saying I was banned. My tag is Pearl_Dragon. Thanks

P.S. It took my nearly an hour to even find this forum to post in. For whatever reason, it doesn't seem to show up unless I google it and see the "text only version" the full-styled page here in your guy's forums is nothing but a massive maze, of "finding EVERYTHING"....except the thread You're looking for. Again, thanks Smile
PM sent
So, Can I be unbanned now? It's been a week and I'm so over it all. I just wanna play the game
HH>Metal.Slug
I'm sorry I was tripping guys. I've only played this game for a couple months now, on discovery 4.86. I'm new to the server AND to freelancer, as I've never played it single player, or in any other server.
Done, this thread isn't the proper unban request thread so it's closed