Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. Thought I'd take on a second character and make a zoner affiliated one this time. Woo? :D

Well, I'd like some advice on how to increase my rep with them. It's going to be a challenge to increase the rep when I cannot get any missions from the Zoners...or can I?

Any help would be appreciated.
You have to look for double, or triple bribes.
Which will require me to be neutral to them, yes?
Aha, many thanks!
If you are wanting to make a Zoner character;

Quote:1. Start a new character and fly to Bethlehem Station in Pennsylvania.

2. Select the bar and see if the bartender offers a Zoner bribe. If not log out and back in till he does. Once he offers the bribe proceed to step three and do not take the bribe yet.

3. Check the patrons in the bar to see if they offer Zoner bribes. You will need at least two of the patrons to offer them before you continue. If they don't offer them select another room such as the cargo or equipment dealer. Once you have at least to of the patrons offering bribes proceed to step 4.

4. Take the bartenders bribe first then the other patrons bribes. This is called a triple bribe and will get you full Zoner rep and a good rep with the Zoner Guard.

5. Fly to Freeport 2 in Bering and take a Liberty Rogue bribe from the bartender. If he doesn't at first use the method from step 2 till he does. Once he does, take the bribe. You can also pick up the Zoner ID while you are there.

This will give your Zoner neutral rep with almost all factions excluding the Xenos, Guards, SCRA, Nomads/Wilde, etc etc. Walk through courtesy of Stygian.
Thanks once more, that is most helpful.