Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: After Five years, why not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep.. the old Fart is finally gonna splurge here.

But, other than the general Theme of Discordianism, Eris, Baffin, et al; I wanna see what you can do.

Astound me.

Bear in mind that I'm probably the pickiest, crankiest customer you'll ever have; (but I pay well.)

Challenge made. May Eris guide yer Pineals.

Mal
That excited, eh?

Not even a bid?

Some "inspiration":

[Image: Eris_small_png.png]

[Image: 300px-Fnord_logo.jpg]

[Image: medievaldiscordians.jpg]

Any of those wonderful cabbage juices flowing yet...?

I gotz more.. but so does Google:

http://images.google.com/search?q=Discordi...ved=0CAwQpwUoAA
Less is more:cool:
[Image: TAZ.png]
Mebbe so, Kevin.

Guess there's always the "Holy Trinity"...

[Image: stooges2-9703.jpg]
[Image: disco1w.png]

I usually do sigs for fun, no special super power PS skills in me. But if you like concept I can continue playing. I mainly mean concept of putting fish in fish slot to get 23's.

The images on left or fight can be adjusted with more unusual strange discordian objects.

AND ALL THE COLORS CAN BE CHANGED. (At least that's what they say)
I'm amused, except for the "Xtian" fish symbology. Let me toy with what this nice contraption could also vend.

Five pounds of Flax for the attempt, sir.
Heed my first draft, oh Episkopos.
[Image: discordia_draft_2.png]
I'm nowhere near satisfied with it, my mundane mind struggles with assimilating all that's Discordia, not to mention expressing it properly. But I faintly perceive a path ahead that might lead to... dunno. Somewhere. So I just uploaded that for yer kallistness to know that I'm ingesting the concept.
[Image: discomal.png]

Nice work Evan:mellow:
' Wrote:Heed my first draft, oh Episkopos.
[Image: discordia_draft_2.png]
I'm nowhere near satisfied with it, my mundane mind struggles with assimilating all that's Discordia, not to mention expressing it properly. But I faintly perceive a path ahead that might lead to... dunno. Somewhere. So I just uploaded that for yer kallistness to know that I'm ingesting the concept.

This, sir, holds promise. Kudos.

By the time you've noodled it, you'll be ready for my job.

Kallisti!

Any other brave primates out there?
' Wrote:[Image: discomal.png]

Nice work Evan:mellow:

See how this fitz:

Upper: See the Fnords!
Lower: Insert Flax here.
Pages: 1 2