Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bowex Wartime Convoy Recruitment Center[CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mining Status: Barge: FULL
BMM-AI.Sheila[E] (Owner Scott MacFarlane) 10000 units
Bowex)Cook (Owner David Whelms) 10000 units
BMM-Dink.Smallwood[:E] (Owner Duncan Moreland) 10000 units
BMM-Bill.Board (Owner Matt.Mundi) 10000 units
Code:
[b]Ship Name(s):[/b]
[b]Department:[/b] Hauler / Miner / Security.
[b]GMT:[/b]
[b]Available:[/b]

Ship Name(s): Bowex)Leeson.
Department: <strike>Hauler</strike> / <strike>Miner</strike> / Security (Brigade).
GMT: 0.
Available: 10am GMT onwards.

Ship Name(s): Bowex)Johnson.
Department: Hauler / <strike>Miner</strike> / <strike>Security</strike>.
GMT: 0.
Available: 10am GMT onwards.
Ship Name(s): Diomedes, The.Diomedes
Department: <strike>Hauler</strike> / <strike>Miner</strike> / Security.
GMT: -7
Available: Varies day to day. Often GMT 3am-6am, 4pm-6pm

Ship Name(s): The.Kristol
Available: Varies day to day. Often GMT 3am-6am, 4pm-6pm
Note: Junker hauler, not particularly pleased with Rhineland or Kusari. Will join in the convoys if welcomed.

Mr. MacAthol, a fine Bretonian name. We don't care if you're a Junker. Do Junker's need to eat? Do Junker's have families that they must support? Do Junkers bleed red like any other honest Bretonian? YES!

Welcome. Your vessels have been registered. As more parties come in to register we'll begin organizing our groups and you will be notified.
Thank you for that. Unfortunately not all in Sirius would be like to agree with you there. I'll have McIntyre give the ship a double-check before the convoys ship out.

Caius
Ship Name(s): Harry.Dresden
Available: 1800 GMT to 0500 GMT

Edited for GMT
Mr Dresden your reputation preceeds you as I have seen you on the trade lanes before. A quiet hard working man who usually doesn't call attention to himself. Some trouble with a Navy pilot in Liberty not too long ago if I recall correctly. Misunderstanding I think it was. That is, if I am thinking of the same man. But I digress.

Your registration has been accepted.
' Wrote:Mr Dresden your reputation preceeds you as I have seen you on the trade lanes before. A quiet hard working man who usually doesn't call attention to himself. Some trouble with a Navy pilot in Liberty not too long ago if I recall correctly. Misunderstanding I think it was. That is, if I am thinking of the same man. But I digress.

Your registration has been accepted.

Oh, aye, I'm hard working, though my life havent been without its scrapes and bumps, trouble with a navy pilot? Hm, that may be though not in my recent recollections. But anyways, I'll be ready to help out, drop me a message when you need me.

Saw the bloody Rheinland battleships bombarding Freeport 1 with my own eyes, I want to do my part, I'm not a combat pilot, so I'll haul all I can around for Bretonia.

Dresden out.
Ignore / Delete
|D6

Ship Name(s):Alejhandro.Ramirez|D6
Department: <strike>Hauler</strike> /<strike> Miner </strike>/ Security.
GMT: +5.30
Available:12-17GMT

Ship Name(s):Steven.Duval|D6
GMT: +10
Available:8-16GMT

Ship Name(s):Frank.Carter|D6
GMT: +10
Available:8-16GMT

Ship Name(s):Colin.McAlister|D6
GMT: +3
Available:10-17GMT

Pages: 1 2