Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey Discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Been playing a couple of weeks now. Got about 4 characters just to see what I enjoy most, before I commit to really levelling one character.

Really enjoying the mod!

Just one question - How do you get guard ID?? Is it a case of just keep doing the faction missions or does it involve joining a PC faction??
Read rules, Follow them, Have Fun, Eat Bacon.

And ye, welcome.

Guard IDs are found in Guard systems, and you can acquire them when you get full Guard reputation.
hi. guard ID's are sold on guard bases in guard system. personally, i would not bother with getting one, since they will most likely be nuked in the next mod release. actually, get one - no rush. the next release is not likely to come in this year, anyway.

so you get a full guard rep by doing ~42 missions for a faction. then you go to a guard base and buy the guard id. simple as that.
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
[color=#FF0000]+ Yo
Welcome to the Disco!
[Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif]
[color=#FFFFFF]Drinks are at the bar to your left and toilets are to your right. In case of any harassment talk to the security guard at the entrance.
Enjoy dancing your life away!

[Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif]
' Wrote:so you get a full guard rep by doing ~42 missions for a faction. then you go to a guard base and buy the guard id. simple as that.

Is that 42 missions in a row with no failures?
' Wrote:Is that 42 missions in a row with no failures?
No, just in general. Guard Rep is a pain to get, because it increases so much slower than normal rep. If you do a mission for a faction, it might get you one whole bar of positive rep. The same mission will only get you an fifth of a square of guard rep, or something like that.
' Wrote:Is that 42 missions in a row with no failures?
Yes.
not necessarily in a row, but 42 without failed missions.

-ish
Pages: 1 2