Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Option to disable signature images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to disable display of images in signatures locally? If not, please see this thread as a suggestion!

I really don't want any images in signatures being displayed, to me their size and chance of distraction are inconvenient. I know that there is an option to disable signatures altogether, but there's some that are really helpful, providing links to information you need right now (eg. when browsing a subforum of a faction chances are high one of the posters has tons of links to anything related to that faction) and similar.
Use Firefox with adblock and add each annoying image to filter. Easy to do, takes about three clicks.

No way to do that via board settings, as far as I know.
On firefox you can block automatically showing images whilst you browse the forums. I use it when I am on mobile internet since it has a download limit of 250mb or something similarly dumb.
Ye.

Block all images, problem solved.

*Distracts*
I don't want to block every image the website is using and I don't want to block every signatures image either. That's even more distracting! :O