Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Permission to launch.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Discovery. I am a new player, having only recently discovered the joys of Freelancer and found this site after hearing about user supported RP servers.

I am an avid Rper who is working abroad at the moment (in the beautiful, but very hot and humid city of Dubai) and want to have good peeps to Rp and play with.

As for this style of gameplay I am a pretty new hand having most of my RP experience being of the tabletop variety (though I have put my time into games like WoW, SWG and AoC) and am very much looking forward to Rping with the groups here in what so far has been a fantastic environment. I truly want to dig my heels in and become part of a greater community of Rpers with many goals, styles and aspirations for their characters and factions.

My first toon I am playing is Gabrial Forge, a pilot from Pittsburg who believes in the ideals of the Liberty Armed forces (LN can probably be expecting an application soon), though I am hoping to have different toons for different playstyles. I have been reading over the forums Rp dealing with the zoners out in FP1 and that sounds pretty awesome too.

See you in the spacelanes my friends!
Permission granted!

Welcome to this community. You will meet many nice, cooperative people here amongst an equally number of rude, obnoxious people. Keep a balanced expectation of your future experience here and you will have fun; don't feed the trolls. Having skype helps. Ask me in PM for trade routes, loans, advice, or other help getting started. You won't regret it.
Welcome man :yahoo:
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Thanks for the replies guys. Been pouring over the rules and stuff on my freetime, and I like what I see so far... even if its a lot lol.

See you in Sirius!
[color=#FFFFFF]Greetings man, hope you like it here. Do check the links Chet provided and see you around
' Wrote:See you in Sirius!

It shall be a wonderous encounter!
I'm not able to get onto the server right now due to some PC issues, but when my motherboard is fixed, gimme a shout and we'll fly together sometime, and get you to know the ropes a bit better.
Welcome dear customer.

Hope to see you too in space sir. And by the way, i could need some delivery services.

If you would bring 200 bottles of wine to me (Norfolk, NY), that would be nice. I offer you 5000 credits each bottle.

If you are interested, catch me up in space sir. I will open my shop in a few minutes.

Sincerly yours,

~William Frederick Cody
Have a fun time here;)Welcome