Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VRAlchorWing.png]

A dark silhouette appears on the screen. Some kind of holoprojector is being used to distort his face. The hiss of a cardamine breather unit is audible. The man leans forward and speaks with a purposefully deepened and distorted voice.

Good day, Lane Hackers. There's a few things I'd like to discuss.

Firstly. Alcor Wing may be in or near the Liberty systems. Our goals in Liberty have nothing to do with the rest of the Raiders'. We hve no interest in disrupting trade or mindlessly destroying Navy vessels attracting massive amounts of attention. We won't be infringing on your business. We also will continue to respect your wishes and will refrain from landing on Lane Hacker bases. Also, let me just say that our business may actually help you in the long run - you will notice a decrease in independent pirates running around with Krakens shooting everything on sight.

Second. Since Alcor Wing may be in the area, feel free to contact us if you require some sort of tactical assistance. I do know it is not in the Lane Hackers' style for open conflict, but should the need arise, we can be there.

Lastly, and most importantly. We have a need for an extremely, extremely complex computer virus. You have a completely well-earned reputation as the best hackers, crackers, slicers, programmers, and schemers in the Sector. I can go into the specifics later, if you're at all interested.

Let me know what you think.

Scene One, Alcor Wing, out.

[Image: d3aa885b.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Good day Mr.Scene, your proposition sounds rather interesting. I can only presume that you gentlemen are trying to establish good relations with The Lane Hackers. Well so far you are doing good, I will inform rest of the operatives about your offer of tactical assistance in space, and to use it when and if they need it. I also presume there is a specific call sign for this "Alcor wing" of yours, and it would be good to inform us of such so we may locate your ships in Liberty space using USI in more time efficient manner.

Now about your need for extremely complex computer virus. When it comes to technology manipulation we are indeed best one can find and do business with. Without further ado we are interested in this job offer of yours, I presume there is a payment involved as well ? You can send the specifics to this channel and I will contact Mr.Clay for quick solutions of its compiling.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

Thank you for your response.

The callsigns of Alcor Wing are as follows:
  • VR-Scene[1]
There are 5 Scenes in the wing.

Now to the virus. We require an adaptive virus that is capable of terminally affecting biomechanical interfaces. Now I must stress, this virus must be a powerful one; it must be able to avoid complex anti-virus countermeasures as well as as quickly achieving disruption of the biomechanical interface. I can't stress enough the required secrecy of the creation of this virus.

And of course there will be payment involved for such a task. Credits, cardamine, smugglers, favours are things we can offer. Take your pick.

Scene One, Alcor Wing, out.

[Image: d3aa885b.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

The Lane Hackers have been informed of your callsigns and will contact your pilots when needed. About the virus, it will be created soon, Professor Clay will personally overlook its coding and compiling and it will be tested before it is sent for your use. I am sure you are aware of our professionalism and our secrecy when it comes to our clients.

About the offered payment I concluded the next will suffice for such a highly developed virus :

1. 5.000 containers of Cardamine to Mactan Base
2. 5.000 containers of Cardamine to Leiden Base
3. 10.000 creates of Black Market munitions to Cochrane Depot

All of the commodities must come from Outcast bases, you can upload the successful completion of deliveries on this channel. We will contact you once the production of a virus is finished.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

Good day. We have completed the tasks you gave us. The cardamine was procured fresh from the fields, and the munitions are the finest quality on Siracusa base.

Uploading files... We now await word from Mr. Clay of the completion of the virus.

Enjoy your fresh supplies. Alcor out.

[Image: 16f6e7d9.png]
[Image: begbar.png]

Greetings, Scene One. Virus "Satansoft" is finally complete.

As you requested, it is designed to inexorably damage, disrupt, deactivate, disgronify and discombobulate any kind of wetware, or bio-mechanical device, including but no limited to : Bio-neural provessors and Holo-Tain devices. Damages are both digital and physical in case it is used against an Holo-Tainment network.

Although extremely powerful, Satansoft remains stealthy and discreet : it affects its target in an undetectable way. The enemy will realize they have been hacked only when critical components suddenly stop functioning, leading to the inevitable collapse of their system. The digital equivalent of an invisible dagger held at your opponent's throat.

Attached via secure download, virus Satansoft :

[Image: lh_virus.gif]

Once uploaded in a system, it will remain dormant until it receives a series of programmed command. Note that these commands can be emitted by the system it infiltrates. Instructions about this can be found attached.

I am sure you will be satisfied.

[Image: endbar.png]

>>> Receiving databurst transmission...

[Image: 4f2816a1.gif]

>>> Received.

A quick look at the coding suggests that Satansoft is every bit as lethal as promised. I'm pleased to see we came to the right people. Thank you.

Hopefully this can be a start to future cooperation. Our offer of tactical assistance will remain for an indefinite period of time.

Alcor out.

[Image: 16f6e7d9.png]