Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: molly mining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello all. what would be the easiest way to become a molly miner? as i made the mistake of bribing at trafager after getting a miner id so that i could purchase the hegemon at cambridge. is there aplace a molly can by a hegemon once ID'ed?
thanks for help
regards
Get a molly ID, you will get better bonuses. Go to the Molly guard system (Londonderry) and go to Garvagh Mining Complex. From there, you can get a Hegemon.
thanks man. i see that londonderry isnt listed to buy a hegemon on the wiki site. thats what threw me
regards

actually i just went there to confirm and update wiki but i see that it is not there
only the 3 pirate ships
Check the other bases in the area.
nope. all 4 bases in londonderry do not sell hegemon mining ship. am physically checking now as i have just checked with companiona and long range scans
Freistadt Base IMG Omega-7 Border Worlds
' Wrote:Freistadt Base IMG Omega-7 Border Worlds

ahh of course. mollys are ok with img'ers
thanks for the help man
so i guess my next question would be "how does molly sell there gold ore for the higher rate to gallia"
what transports or factions are best suited to get it there
You can't take ore to Gallia in less your from a Gallic faction, or have permission.
' Wrote:Get a molly ID, you will get better bonuses. Go to the Molly guard system (Londonderry) and go to Garvagh Mining Complex. From there, you can get a Hegemon.

Doesn't work, Hegemon isn't sold at our Guard base unfortunately. You have two options.

1. Join the [M]ollys & get access to shared ships, knowledge & support 24/7 or...
2. /restart Bretonia
Fly to Planet Cambridge,
Get a Freelancer ID then a Hegemon.
Fly to Trafalgar
1 corsair & 1 gaian bribe then get double Molly bribe & undock with full rep
Fly to Arranmore, get Molly ID and kit your ship as you wish in Londonderry.
Pages: 1 2