Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, Role Players of Discovery! I am new to this community, but I already started to like this place two days ago.When I first started in-game, I had no idea what to do.At first, I tried to do some... missions.

I had to pay the price.I never tried it again.Then, I learned that I can mine behind the Planet Erie.Started small, but thanks to a fellow pilot Lowell_Whutt, also known as Ingenious here, I was able to collect some credits to buy an even better ship.

I collected a reasonable amount of credits in two days and I really liked this RP community! I really hope to meet with many good people.For now, that's it for me.Greetings to everyone again and I hope all you will have a great day! :)
Welcome to the:cool: madhouse, dear customer.

Have fun!
Greetings Master Zeonae!

Lowell Whutt? Anyone else see the ironic pun here?

EITHERWAY! Welcome to Discoland! If you need any place to start out making funds for whatever RP projects you can check out the links in my sig.

I'll be happy to work with ye.

Salute,

Zigeris
:DHey there and welcome .

good to hear you like it here so far, same goes for me for years now:P

Read the rules .

Read the Laws of all houses

And be nice

*waves* Friendly greetings from,
Herro!

I advise you to play in Kusari.
:D
' Wrote:Herro!

I advise you to play in Kusari.
:D

Haha, I was recommended to do /restart Kusari, and I did.Just to get Drone easily. :D
Welcome. Skype me!

' Wrote:Lowell Whutt? Anyone else see the ironic pun here?

Gee, I don't see what you mean. :rolleyes:
An incredible amounts of welcomes to a wonderful person like you!

Have a wonderful time here.
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology Chart

-Discovery Mod Wikipedia

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Hello there mate. Welcome to the chaos;)Have fun n' what not

Cheers