Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Slaver Society - 100 million contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, since its a very new idea I have to use some graphical stuff. Feel free to join in the contest, since I would like to see separate ideas.

We need a Symbol what have to contains the name of the Slaver Society and the abbreviation SS in it somehow. The circumstances are the following. Some dark, black and white backround what could show the life as a slaver. Since its a society just give it some "face", I mean some structural backdround. It isnt have to be animated, but thats up to you, just impress me.

I would like to use that as an avatar too, so if possible try to make it in separated sizes. The other things are up to you, but be creative.

Here are the needed informations to make an impressive one, but feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thank you.
My project od logo/avatar:
[Image: logoSS.png]

Siggy-thing
[Image: sigySS.png]
' Wrote:My project od logo/avatar:
[Image: logoSS.png]

Siggy-thing
[Image: sigySS.png]

Not bad but I would like to see a little bit more work for that 100 mill;) and I'm still waiting for other creators offers.

Thanks
You know, it may be out of place for me to note this, but a Slaver graphic is the perfect inRP place to put scantily clad women.
' Wrote:You know, it may be out of place for me to note this, but a Slaver graphic is the perfect inRP place to put scantily clad women.

Agreed
' Wrote:Not bad but I would like to see a little bit more work for that 100 mill;) and I'm still waiting for other creators offers.

Thanks

ok, but in that case I should make both, logo and siggy-thing from beggining? or just an siggy?
Well, I dindt want to be rude, but well...if I would like to say the truth I can make an avi like this in 5 mins by GIMP. I thought 100 million is worth more "work" for Disco creators. However for example, it was 50 million...I think you could see the difference, arent you?

Anyway, I'm tired of waiting for something "real" offer, so I'll do it myself.

Thanks for your time.
with all do respect, You do not pay for "time" I spend of making it - but for a final product.

I make it - and I wait for any "feedback" 4 days, and now You say that it's not good enought for You - even more now You say "I'm tired of waiting for something "real" offer" - well if You make any feedback maybe there will be any more work put in this effort, and maybe there will be any "real offer".

and congatulations, becouse of You I think I will make an "Not-working-for-him-list"
What's the problem Ano, he didn't like it and that is his opinion. If you join some signature competition you know that there is a chance someone won't like it and you won't get paid.

And to be honest I don't like it either.

Looks like logo for some BDSM bordello.
' Wrote:What's the problem Ano, he didn't like it and that is his opinion. If you join some signature competition you know that there is a chance someone won't like it and you won't get paid.

And to be honest I don't like it either.

Looks like logo for some BDSM bordello.

I'm ok when somebody say "I do not like it" - I'm ok with some criticism.
but I'm not ok with that what he just did - all "feedback" after 4 days was -
"Not bad but I would like to see a little bit more work"

and then just say "You know what I make it for my own becouse Your was not "an real offer" and I'm sick of waiting" - that is just wrong, and that piss me off.
And that is my problem... See my point?