Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Signature and Transmission bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi, was wondering if anyone would be interested in producing a Junker sig and transmission bars for my character? I am willing to offer up to 100 million for both these works, if they are well done. If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss it further.

Just a little bump! PM me, if you are interested.
What should be on the sig? You have some picture of the character? and maybe what ship You flying?
Ah thanks Anomander, just waiting to see if someone was interested. I will send a PM with a couple details on my character to you shortly. Thanks.
Another bump!

Anomander, did you get my PM?

Also, anyone else can try their hand aswell.
Yup, I got it - workin on it....
' Wrote:Yup, I got it - workin on it....

Great, many thanks!
v1:
[Image: junker.png]
v2:
[Image: junker2.png]
Don't forget the transmission bars.

On to the sigs. I like the casual look of both, but those lines on the right must go. If you can, put the Congress logo on the guys jacket somewhere. Try and bring out the Planet outline a bit more. The name to the right of the sig looks better in my opinion. Otherwise that debris field look is great.

Use the border on version 2, place it on version 1, put the character's name to the right as in version 2. Remove the lines to the right, and make the borders of the planets a little brighter. Also, bring out the black of space in the left, rather than that brownish smog look.

That seems to be all, great job as always!

Cheers!
You mean something like this?
[Image: junker3.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4