Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Please excuse this question, Anne, but I don't see the reason for using FL/Merc ID.
If undercovered BDM members fly only civilian ships, they should better use a civilian ID than a generic.

So why are you using the generic IDs instead of a civilian one?
' Wrote:Please excuse this question, Anne, but I don't see the reason for using FL/Merc ID.
If undercovered BDM members fly only civilian ships, they should better use a civilian ID than a generic.

So why are you using the generic IDs instead of a civilian one?

You can't use a Civilian ID when your over level 40
' Wrote:You can't use a Civilian ID when your over level 40

Who said this?
Last time I checked it, there was a change, that also "high level" chars can use it.

Edit:

' Wrote:Civilian ID is allowed over level 30 so long as you abide by the ship and rule restrictions listed on the ID.
' Wrote:Who said this?
Last time I checked is, there was a change, that also "high level" chars can use it.

Well, I never heard anything about a change. But I saw somewhere
"Can't Use Civilian ID on Char above level 40". I think it might have been on one of the starter items.
' Wrote:The proposed change in this thread is going into effect.

I would like to thank the community for their feedback.

We will do our best to give you something entertaining to do.

So, that means that our spies will have MND id? i'm a bit lost right now...
Well, If the BDM Operatives use the Civilian ID they can't attack anything.
' Wrote:Well, If the BDM Operatives use the Civilian ID they can't attack anything.

They couldn't also with a FL/Merc ID. (Except in self-defense on all three.)

Btw: A undercovered agent shouldn't fire first or he'll be uncoveredsted as criminal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4