Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello! I've been playing for the past 2 weeks and was finally convinced to join the forums (and read the rules after complaining at some guy who charged me too much and was mean and stuff:$). So far the forum community seems to be a twisted yet intriguing one which I hope to understand soon:P

I don't know what else to say see you in space!
Just got back after being out of game for about half a year. Welcome to the forums. There are a bunch of crazies out here. But, they're a good bunch. Most of them atleast.
[color=#FFFFFF]Great! Another lass joins the twisted community after 2 weeks of playing! What's with girls and the two weeks?...little wonder

inb4 m3llisa
Inafter me

Took me two weeks as well
' Wrote:Hello! I've been playing for the past 2 weeks and was finally convinced to join the forums (and read the rules after complaining at some guy who charged me too much and was mean and stuff:$). So far the forum community seems to be a twisted yet intriguing one which I hope to understand soon:P

I don't know what else to say see you in space!
Lane Hackers, I hope?
Once you understand the forum community, please explain it to the rest of us.
O.O

Yes, Join the Lane Hackers.

Hell, screw that, join the [HF]

Welcome! Nevertheless. Don't rage over ganks. It happens 24/7 on the Disco 24/7 server.
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full List of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
I know what to say!Join the RepEx,we desperately need fresh blood!!!
And welcome to forums!
[Image: 9.jpg]

Welcome to my favorite imageboard.
' Wrote:[color=#FFFFFF]twisted community

Her name is squid girl. I think she'll be fine, SIЯ. 8-|

IB4Tentacles btw.
Pages: 1 2 3