Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: *Space-wide Transmission open*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Disco GC community!

Some of you(might)know me,others not,i played here for years,and now came back to play freelancer.
Im looking to re-connect with some of my old Disco buddies,if some are present here.

Well im not a fan of reading or writing large sums of text so i will keep it short:)

Cya in space!
Welcome to community man
Thanks!
Hey may i ask a question?
What do i need to get the Disco mod running,i see microsoft shut down the servers...im a bit rusty:)
Oh since it is discovery mod you'll need next.

Freelancer Mod Manager
Discovery Mod version 4.85 (It will autoupdate when you start it) - http://www.moddb.com/mods/discovery-freela...er-v485-reunion

You put the mod in Mod Manager then you activate it.

Eventually you might need Freelancer Account Manager or Launch Pad for having multiple accounts ( You can find both by doing search on forums).

Hope it helps. Ask if you got more questions.
Okay Thanks again,ill install now.
Wow. I think the only people still around from when you were are Dab and Virus and Igiss. Everybody else is gone sad to say.

Anyway, welcome, let me know if you need any help with anything.
Hey there welcome back to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. I believe a lot of things changed since you were here since I don't even know you:DI posted the above because of that same reason. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Hey bloke! Have a good time and keep the rules in mind;)

Cheers