Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TAZ transmission bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: taz_transmission_bar_test3.gif]
Kallisti, popes and popesses!

Since multiple TAZ members requested transmission-bars from me, thought I'll have a go. Here are the results. Chaotic, flashy, shiny. As always, I'm open to suggestions how to make it better - not just from the members of the faction. I already see that the closing apple will have to be redone - I'll do that later if the responses are generally positive.

Now about the pricing - I have much work in it, so that will be reflected. I have two options in mind. The first, is that I'll put your pictures and names on it one-by-one, and keep being the local ecclesiastical painter for indefinite time. That would cost you 400 million sirius credits.

The other option is that if you have an artist who <strike>owns</strike> has Photoshop CS4 (version is important, higher also works), than I just get him the materials, and instructions to change the picture and the text, and code a good looking .gif from it, what's size doesn't doesn't exceeds the 1MB forum-limit. That option would cost 300 million sirius credits - and I'd prefer that.

Your's, Evan_
[Image: taz_bar_close_test3.png]
I like this, and what I would think is that we could make this neutral to the TAZians so everyone can use the generic one and add the details of their character in text. That's my piece of advice, lets see what others say.
Quite shiney, sir. Kallisti! The Goddess is amused.

If you'd clarify something.. would that be a one-time "retainer" which would cover the entire Faction?

Right. About the modifications of that one. For all who needs, yes. I'm also always open for unique requests for sure.
Why that sqary? Anyways its cool. Just you know dunno.... aye the grass is too darkgreen...maybe soem neon glow...or.... and the gold is too gold... Something is missing and soemthing is too mutch. Possibly a layer what is something like a web what gives the shade of digitality to this thing. To make it be a transmission bar on a monitor or so. At 1st sight I said wtf someone on disco will have as cool sig as me, but when you said its a trans bar I had to realize....its more likely a signature thisway so use soem stuff to make it look like a monitor or so. Or the square-web around the ship picture of AmandaWalker in Chets signature, that could be a good lacer in green over this pictore of this transbar....
Oh wait that was made by You

btw Whos that Lizardguy?
I'm all for this. It'll save costs overall in the long run.

To answer your question Sami, thats kangaraptor. I know that pic anywhere here on the forums.
[Image: taz_transmission_bar_test5.gif]
Amended by Samsarian guidance. Sadly in gifs when one doesn't use perpendicular borders, those razor-edges appear, what I could barely mask with the black stroke.
[Image: taz_bar_close_test4.png]
i lol'd, great one.
[Image: taz_transmission_bar_test6.gif]

[Image: taz_bar_close_test4.png]
Minor adjustments has been made, still all feedback is welcome, what's more - encouraged.
Hmmm....

Well I will say that this is a great step in the right direction, although I'm not much of a fan of all the gold in the piece, course that's just me.

Overall great work.
Pages: 1 2