Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The dreamy Preludes & Nocturnes feedback thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Initially, I was planning to wait until the end of the entire story before posting this here feedback thread, but since RL got in the way & keeps me mostly off the 'puter these past weeks/months, I thought I'd go ahead & just post it now.

Long story short: My best friend, his wife & oldest son were in town a while back & we were just lounging and yapping together one night within our Rastafarian Circle, and Neil Gaiman's "Sandman" came up in conversation...It's literally my favorite modern pop mythology and when my buddy's son reminded me that he had no idea what we were talking about because he was still loafing brownies into his diapers during the time the issues were originally being published, I realized that there's a whole generation now that missed out on it, & I figured "What the hell...If a transcribed homage helps introduce neubs to the series, then why not just do it?"...So, I did.

Start here- [Image: PNfeedback.jpg]
& links to the other parts will be right there up in your face if you so choose to click onward.

If you like that, You'd love the real thing.

Anyway, I'm just about 50% done with the whole storyline atm, so how'm I doin' so far? How can I make the rest a better read?

(& yeah, all of this is in 'media center 'cause it seemed the proper spot.)
Refer to that old, old PM I sent regarding this:)

Otherwise known as, you did,a good job and its intresting:)
Well it is interesting with just the text. I finished Sandman this week, it was a long yourney, nearly half a year, but I am not regreting a single page from 1900+ nor a minute. One of the best if not the best graphic novels in existence. If this work of yours will motivate the people to read the Sandman, then you did a good job.
Has a fair enough amount of time passed now that I can bump this thread without looking "needy" & "craving feedback", ...or should I wait a while longer & post the same thing next week for the exact same reasons?