Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hornviper mk III and Firekiss mk III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

First of all, this is my personal proposal, that means Im not talking for every Das Wilde member.

I have a wish, wild guns. Not nomad, nor human, but something in between. Weapons made by merging the human and nomad technology. Akura tried to discuss it with the community already but it failed. The difference between his proposal and mine is that these guns will be available only for Das Wilde (Rheinland wilds).

The current situation: Das Wilde may use nomad guns, but only as half human and half nomad.

The human guns are:

Hornvipers ( Refire rate: 5.88 Speed: 700 m/s)
Firekisses (Refire rate: 2.00 Speed: 600 m/s)

Nomad guns:

“hybrid”:

Nomad Cannon (Refire rate: 3.03 Speed: 600 m/s)
Nomad Blaster (Refire rate: 4.00 Speed: 600 m/s)

“organic”:

Nomad lasers ( Refire rate: 2.00, 3.03, 4.00 Speed:700 m/s)

So you can see that none of these guns fit into a combination. The best choice in this case is either to use Hornvipers with Nomad Lasers II ( what looks pretty stupid and also isnt that effective as it looks like) or just pure human guns.

Im the one who is using just human guns. Like okay, Im fine with that, but somehow it lacks the feeling Im not playing as a Wilde but "just like a human".

Im proposing 2 wild guns: Hornviper mk III and Firekiss mk III with the same refire and speed as the hornvipers and firekisses.

I will not say anything about the stats so far becouse Im not experienced enough in this case and there are people who know better.
The incompatibility between Nomad/hybrid and human tech is being addressed in 4.86. Can't give details, but the point was made and received. Including the Scorp.