Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Overdone "german" accent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Example:

Quote:Good day zere, I have juzt travelled to Kusari with a zhippment of Boron to Planet Honshu. But on the way zere, Hogosha pilotz intercepted me and demanded money in exchange of my zafety. I tried talking them out, zince it iz againtz Kusari Law Codex, but they opened fire on me and my Ztork clazz zhip waz destroyed. I demand juztice and I'm attaching necezzary filez. I have video evidcence too, but zat will need zome time to be extracted.

Seriously, it makes me want to cry. "Zat" ? Fine, acceptable. "Zhat" ? Also fine. But that's just absolutely overdone, and annoying to read for me as a german person.
I agree. I hate ANYone who does that. I mean, "clazz." That's not even the way a German with a crappy accent would pronounce it. Same with "Ztork." Incredible as it may sound, the German language also has the "S" sound.
' Wrote:Who are you to tell them how to RP...?

How am I telling anyone to RP a certain way ?
Hope the fact that I find that fun doesn't offends anyone. :)
I am german too, and i thought::lol::lol::lol:

I would say, -perfect- germann aczent!

I am amused by reading it.:D
' Wrote:I would say, -perfect- germann aczent!

I am amused by reading it.:D

You have a sick mind.

It seems to me that who ever came up with that text has no idea of the German language. Probably hasn't even heard German before.
Just saying, I'm neither "offended" or am I trying to force anyone to not overdo the german accent, I'm merely pointing something out.

:cool:
Instead of bashing do a guide.

First time I RP Rheinlander. Had no clue how to do zat bezidez obviouz accent. Got problemz wiz zat?

K? K. Now bash at people who doesn't try to roleplay. At all.
When you try to use Cyrillic in Discovery, comrades angels on the clouds are crying. Be reasonable and enjoy your stay in multi-language community and the opportunities Google Translator provides to you.
' Wrote:Instead of bashing do a guide.

First time I RP Rheinlander. Had no clue how to do zat bezidez obviouz accent. Got problemz wiz zat?

K? K. Now bash at people who doesn't try to roleplay. At all.

If I would do a "guide" to something like that, half of the people would jump on me 'cause I'd be trying to tell them how to roleplay a rheinlander. Perfect example would be Spazzy.

Also, how exactly am I bashing you ? I was merely pointing out that I find it annoying to read, and simply overdone. No harsh feelings, just a discussion

Quote:Gotto love the elitism of what this degraded scess pit of a community has become.

We do not like lolwutters and when someone does roleplay, it is still not enough.

Go do something productive.

Oh man, will you chill buddy ? If this community pisses you off that bad, no one's forcing you to stay either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13