Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just started playing a couple of days ago and I've cranked up a few hours already exploring and trading. Very much enjoying the mod. Made a bit of an error in play on my first day, but I've been careful to not break any RP rules since.

Had a few RP chats with various police forces who've had a few issues with where I'm taking my cargo... All good fun :laugh:

I'm not really interested in joining a faction at the moment, I'm just having fun discovering stuff and making money all over the galaxy. A few of the factions have tickled my fancy though, so I may come knocking in future.

I was really just after a bit of advice on trade vessels. I'm currently trekking around in my Rhino freighter and I'm looking to upgrade. Problem is, there's an aweful lot of ships and an aweful lot of bases. Got any recomendations? I've got about 3million in my bank so something around that mark would be great.
' Wrote:I'm not really interested in joining a faction at the moment, I'm just having fun discovering stuff and making money all over the galaxy
Good!

' Wrote:I was really just after a bit of advice on trade vessels. I'm currently trekking around in my Rhino freighter and I'm looking to upgrade. Problem is, there's an aweful lot of ships and an aweful lot of bases. Got any recomendations? I've got about 3million in my bank so something around that mark would be great.

Dromedary is $2.2mil, 650 cargo and is sold on Bethlehem station
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Welcome mate.... If you wish to get some good action as well as money... Think about joining the Renegades (check out the links in the sig)...

"Whoever said 'crime never pays' obviously never tried it..." - Rip Rorry

Cheers mate
yee haaw
Like your avi.

Join anywhere.

Nice to see you here.
yep
' Wrote:yep

Madseen...your sig...ehh...whatever.../walks away
' Wrote:Madseen...your sig...ehh...whatever.../walks away

to each his own, regarding your sig....right back at you buddy :rolleyes:
' Wrote:to each his own, regarding your sig....right back at you buddy :rolleyes:
It is probable that the issue Sir. Wraga seems to have with your signature is that it exceeds the maximum size limit permissible on this forum. In this case the issue that presents itself concerns the length of the image. I would suggest that you change your signature or resize it appropriately.

To a Mr. DS Romer...

I recommend that you play on the server for a couple of months and familiarize yourself with how the community operates, the community themselves, the rules and the relationship between the community and the rules. During your stay here you may feel the need to fly in a ship that's blue and transparent at the same time, shoots purple things and speaks with a lot of asterisks (***). You must ignore these impulses at all costs.

PS: You may want to keep in mind that the forum community operates in the same fashion as all others. The relevance and validity of all opinions posted here are determined by the poster's post count and join date.

Enjoy your stay.

~Squid
Pages: 1 2