Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AustinComkopiera2.png]
<div align="right]Location: New York

"So. I was informed by one of your third parties, that you chaps have a bounty on my head. I'm not exactly happy to hear about that, and truthfully would like it to go away. Quite a huge deal with me really, it's bad enough a few other people out there have some hatred for me, whether because I'm a Bretonian, or on the lesser scale of things, someone trying to make a living.

How can I make this go away? Oh, and these channels are secure."

[Transmission Terminated]
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

Good afternoon Mr.Goodman,

I can only conclude that for you to have obtained sufficient infamy within our organization to have earned a bounty on your head, you must have previously performed actions to the detriment of one or more of our operatives. You must understand that such things cannot be readily forgiven.

Tell me Mr.Goodman: Why should we remove your name from our blacklist? I see no incentives on our part to grant you freedom from consequence, and unless you can provide The Lane Hackers with significant reason to reconsider; the bounty will remain firmly in place.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
[Image: AustinComkopiera2.png]
<div align="right]Location: New York

"Well. You bring up some vital points in regards to why you shouldn't remove me from the blacklist. Frankly, it's completely up to you whether or not to remove this situation. I'm just a mere man who tried to make a living and got caught up shooting the wrong folk, for greed or wanting to make credits to survive in this quite hostile environment. It's not really fun to be hunted down every time I take a step into Liberty Space. I could go on and on about why you shouldn't send people after me, but I don't want to be made a fool?

But no. I have more important things to deal with now, than to be bothering getting shot or playing chicken with people who send cronies after me, rather than their own people to deal with someone. I don't know how this works with you chaps. But, I'm going to assume you want money, as a repayment, for whatever damage I've created, which I quite frankly, don't remember. So, how does ten million credits sound?"

[Transmission Terminated]
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

Don't waste my time Mr.Goodman. Ten million credits?
:haha:
By any means, your thinly veiled insult concerning our use of mercenaries is more than enough to convince me that the bounty will not be lifted any time soon and you should consider yourself lucky that we have not raised the price on your head further.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...