Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Ello folks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

As you've probably guessed I'm a new player. This mod looks awesome and has to be the best one out there, by far.

At the moment I'm mining helium with my Rhino in Pennsylvania, a tip I got. But, I wonder how you can become member of a faction, and earn even more money? Also mining helium is quite lonely.

Again, this is an awesome mod. Far better than those sci-fi mmorpgs.
Greetings and welcome to Disco!

well, as for making money, there are a few ways of doing that. Mining is one. Then there is trading. and then there is pirating. All have there challenges. All can be enjoyable as well.

As for joining a faction. Check the faction status pages to see what factions are available, and to see what one fits you.

Other than that, enjoy and have some fun man.
Welcome to Discovery. If you're looking for faction recruitment, check the forum here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=98

I'd suggest Gateway Interstellar. We're more awesome than Bowex.

Also, you'll probably want to read the rules if you haven't already.

Good luck out there, and remember, pirates are not your friends (in most cases).
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Welcome to the Chaos! Look out for Renegades;)

Cheer mate