Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lets talk on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That aren't in flood. I'd really like the moderation/admin team to be a little more harsh with stuff like that.

Perfect example: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=104899

This guy is asking for help, and I was trying to get him acquainted with the rules of this server. It's obviously not posted in flood, but it's still getting spammed like hell with complete bullcrap.

You guys complain about more and more lolwuts on this server, or whatever you call it. Does it surprise you ? People who login to these forums for the first time, and ask for help, and their threads get flooded with poo, get the totally wrong picture of this place that way.

Yes, I'm ranting, because this seriously pisses me off people. Since this silly +0 to everything system has been brought up, every section is treated like flood.

It's not healthy for this community.
Q_Q'ing about every time someone tries to have fun is also not healthy for the community. That's why people leave. Because certain members of the community cry about every single little thing and keep them from having any fun. No specific example here.
i mak cuecue trhead

+0

k?
k

lulz.
' Wrote:Q_Q'ing about every time someone tries to have fun is also not healthy for the community. That's why people leave. Because certain members of the community cry about every single little thing and keep them from having any fun. No specific example here.

Play the damn game and roleplay to have fun, that's why we're here. And don't spam threads that aren't in flood. Of course, I can imagine it brings some lulz to people who are like 12, or have the mental maturity of a 12 year old, but still.
' Wrote:Play the damn game and roleplay to have fun, that's why we're here. And don't spam threads that aren't in flood. Of course, I can imagine it brings some lulz to people who are like 12, or have the mental maturity of a 12 year old, but still.
degrading the maturity of the people that you're arguing against?

that's called an ad hominem attack, and it's a logical fallacy

gtfo

lulz.
Q_Q'ing about every time someone tries to have fun is also not healthy for the community. That's why people leave. Because certain members of the community cry about every single little thing and keep them from having any fun. No specific example here.

Fin~
For once, I agree with Korny. That thread needs a bug bomb set off in it. That's a bunch of crap if you ask me. If you were asking for help, I bet you wouldn't enjoy it if the thread was spammed 7 pages of random crap that has nothing to do with the topic.
Oh. And one other thing. I do RP ingame. I don't forumlance. Hence the low postcount. That doesn't make me any less of a member than anyone else, nor does it indicate my mental abilities. In short:

People say Reavers are the cancer of Disco. No, they're not. Q_Q'ers are.

Edit @ Rose: That's why I don't ask for help on the Forums.
Well, just see that topic. There were a lot of members who tried to help at the beginning, but after they (we) realised that the guy doesnt understand anything, just want to get a capship to be another one kiddy who shoot everything what red on scanners without any RP or any idea about the rules, yes we made fun about it.

Btw in my opinion...when I stay ingame and a kiddy like him killing me in my fighter with his lolcruiser without a word, I try to not Q_Q on it, just laughing or closing my eyes. I dont understand why I cant make fun about them if they refuse the accept any REAL help about rules, explains, etc. If they refuse to respect my will to play here between some kind of roleplay or between some kind of rules, I dont care about their feelings about some fun, what didnt harm them at all.
Look. The Guy in the Thread Korny was on about was obviously a bit of a noob.

But With all you folks spamming it, how is he gonna learn. You folks are always on about LoLwuts in caps.

But when the noob ask for help all you do is spam his help thread.

Yes. The Thread was in the wrong forum. Does not mean you can randomly spam it...

Give the Noobs a Break. I totally Agree with what Korny Said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4