Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Lane Hackers Boss folk and the Colonial Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tbtop.png]
Greeting, my good assorted Hackers and Colonials.
For those of you that are unaware of what I do ( hopefully most of you), I am The Auctioneer, a collector, finder, buyer and seller of information and intelligence.
Recently I was contacted by some very powerful people who have a rather large bone to pick with a certain company we all know and love; namely the Independent Nueralnet Department.
I understand that your august organizations have been attempting to keep tabs on this band of ruffians and blaggards for some time, and have gathered some rather alarming photographs as a result. Now, I sincerely hope that we can come to a business arrangment so that I may acquire copies of any and all evidence in your possession.
I'd tell you what I would pay, but I am unaware of the quality nor quantity of any evidence you might posess, so I leave the initial offer up to you.
Sincerely,
The Auctioneer.

[Image: tbbtm.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

Who cares?

I fail to see why anyone would want to purchase information that is quite frankly 'old news'.

If you really want them, make me care first.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
[Image: tbtop.png]
I would think doing damage to a mutual enemy, your arch-nemesis, would be enough to pique your interest.
Perhaps I have misjudged your organization.
As for my desire for information, as you should well know, the source of it determines it's credibility.
My employer has the clout to make it stick, at least, stick enough for their purposes.
Curious,
The Auctioneer.

[Image: tbbtm.png]