Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fuzzybear *waves*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings everyone. Just moved here from disco-usa. I have 2 callsigns so far.

Neal.Caffrey
S.T.S.-Druidic

feel free to send me a hello anytime you see me.

:lol:
Your avatar is... odd. :mellow:

In any case, hello and welcome. Now I'm going to sleep.
Welcome,have fun!
' Wrote:Greetings everyone. Just moved here from disco-usa. I have 2 callsigns so far.

Neal.Caffrey
S.T.S.-Druidic

feel free to send me a hello anytime you see me.

:lol:

Ah hello there, saw you in space in your Mammoth, I was [collectors]argot

Welcome! If you have any funny stories to tell about Pinz/Dom from Disco USA, those would be welcome too;)
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.
Can't blame you for the switch, DUSA is a mess right now. A dead mess.
' Wrote:Can't blame you for the switch, DUSA is a mess right now. A dead mess.
Really? What happened?
Whahaha i love your avatar!
' Wrote:Really? What happened?
Nothing in particular, it's just too full of restrictions and rules. Caters to the "elite" sort of RP based players, which would be great if that didn't mean the server consisted of a whopping 10 players on at peak hours.

Besides that there's a lot of "we think this RP is best" decisions from admins that are imposed on the server as a whole. That happens here too, but it's just a bit rediculous. And they wonder why the numbers won't go up.
' Wrote:Whahaha i love your avatar!

lol, thanks, cann't remember where I found it I think google, but I saw it and was like 'THAT is so.... P. I. M. P.'

:yahoo:
Pages: 1 2