Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Repping Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is the best place to do baf missions for guard rep?
The battleship Essex. The one near New London. Pick base kill missions on there. If you look carefully, you can pick missions in the same sector as the base itself. Sometimes the battleship guns will destroy all the enemy objectives while you undock. It's neat .

Either way, only pick kill base missions that don't require you to do the fighters too.
thank for the fast relpy but i'd rather do missions against kusari couse i am goin for priveteer id and i'd like when i am done to be friendly with gc
' Wrote:thank for the fast relpy but i'd rather do missions against kusari couse i am goin for priveteer id and i'd like when i am done to be friendly with gc

after you are done repping just fly to new tokyo and shot at Narita's storage depots.
In that case, head to Dundee. The battleship there offers anti-KNF missions. I think they do anti-cap missions as well though, so be careful with that one.
thanks guys