Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Player sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RNC-Malice / RNC-Bismarck has been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.7 Attacking freighters, transports, liners or demanding cargo from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships.

Consequences: Don't shoot transports with battleships. You renamed to RNC-Bismarck following this, so that is the name of the ship I fined all the guns and credits from.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
As a owner of this ship, which is shared, I'd like to see some evidences.

And may I ask when this happened? Because I bought this ship month ago, renamed it, and I dont remember that I attacked any transport.
Can you give me the link to the thread in which you bought it, or some record of the purchase?

If this was the previous owner who shot this transport, then I'll make sure it was the player who commited the rule violation who gets hit, rather than you.
This...
But after that, we talked in-game and I bought ship.

Edit: Found this too..
Right. Looks like this was indeed the previous owner. I'll sort it out. Thank you for your patience.
Aha. Can I have my stuff back then? Thanks.
I have dropped some credits on the ship in order for you to sort out the loadout.