Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jade Kaligawa is back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've decided to come back to disco with a friend. I don't have my old account id's, so I will be forced to start from scratch. I remember some of my ship names, but I doubt I will be able to get those key codes returned to me unless by some miracle of happenstance they've not been purged from the server in my 8 month absence. I'm reinstalling the mod now and am anxious to get back into flying.

~Jade
Welcome back friend!

If you don't wish to have to try hard at building your assets again Kishiro is always looking to help!

Unfortunately I would believe the accounts have been lost. However every ship can be remade and every credit reearned! RP's lasts longer anyway.

So I wish you well on your time here and pleased to see another member return!:D

*Salute*

Zigeris.
Welcome back, dear customer.:yahoo:
i still owe u for the ptrans
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.

P.s: I don't know you, and I was here 8 months ago, well anyway, as stated above, Welcome back.
Well I'd love to play, I have a ship account made, but every time I try to launch from Penn, I get kicked from the server, so still working on that lil issue. Before it was a problem of connecting at all. I may uninstall and reinstall the game yet again, see if that fixes the issue.
Check
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44642
this.
It might be bad install or bad anti-virus.
Yeah I'm wagering it's a borked install, cause I had the unviersal workaround patched in and that might be causing some inconsistencies. The other thing I can think might be doing it is Avast! even though I installed it without the network shield, which has been shown to be the only module that dinks with FL's ability to play multiplayer.
Ah... more 'customers';)

Look out for the Renegades!
WELCOME, great to have another veteran back.

Re-read the rules and you will be ready to rock !