Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am offering a $10,000,000 bounty, to players who kill Dab.
I will accept the first 10 players who do this, after this 10 player limit, killing him will not be rewarded, except with very open arms into my good books, whoever you are. I have only been here a short time, and already I'm sick of him. As I am potentially paying out $100,000,000 I would like people to send screenshots of Dab dying to my email, for varification. After this has been varified I will arrange to meet the claimant, and transfer the $10,000,000. I don't care how you kill him, as long as you do it. My only rules are that you will only recieve one bounty, and that you make it painful. I will also add, entries will be taken by time the email was recieved, not when he was killed.

If you shoot down, and kill Dab, send an email, containing the screenshot, your in-game and your forum name to: finiusmaxx@aol.com

Dab, you may now come after me, so I will now give you my reasons for this:

1. you're ego is the size of mahattan.
2. you're killing this server
3. i have lost all respect for you
4. you're lack of honour appals me
5. i feel it is time for revenge

To the admin: I appologise if I should not be posting here, or if a post of this type is disrespectful, or I am speaking out of my place, but I am posting this for the benefit of all out there who feel the same way as me.

Happy Hunting, hope to get a ton of emails.
I knew it.. it was just a matter of time...
I've had large bounties before *shrugs* So far Damned is the only one whos collected on any in the last couple months. Maybe I should avoid him...
For some reason, I knew who was the subject of the bounty when i read the topic title.
Well, Dab wanted to be the rabbit, he got it.
Now... this will cause bickering comming from him about who "killed him during Rp or not" if it is valid kill or not. etc etc... I guess there is no distinction, he gets killed, bounty is valid.
Well the stuff like the devestator things wouldn't and we have always decided on that.
So if i see Dab i can kill him without warning? :P
You wouldn't have to warn me anyway.
He, said it, no warning needed, we've got it in writing. Hell Dab, I'm sorry it had to come to this, but I think you brought it upon yourself. Oh and Dab, saw you hiding in New York earier. And Korrd yes you are right, a kill is a kill.
I was arguing that point for a couple days when he had the bounty on him... Finally someone agrees.
finius,Feb 8 2006, 03:15 PM Wrote:Oh and Dab, saw you hiding in New York earier. And Korrd yes you are right, a kill is a kill.
[snapback]12312[/snapback]
Actually I was trading. If you noticed I wen't NY - Alaska - Delta. Ask any of the 5-6 people who were on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5