Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair Bomber "Praetorian"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Okay, this is just a presentation of a bomber design i had in mind since i have developed the current implemented Praetorian.

[Image: t2_2jT_ylaE84M.jpg] [Image: t2_Wvzv7oCVEvF.jpg]

[Image: t2_kYryKgVU4zF.jpg] [Image: t2_9_EttJdetWm.jpg]

Base is the Vanilla Titan. I replaced the cockpit with a stretched one of my presented Decurion model to make it a doubleseater. Also central fins on top and bottom had to go. Like in vanilla the bomber got higher top fins as the Decurion. The Torpedotubes i moved from the wingtips downside the original engines.

Any opinions in comparison to the current Praetorian? Especially in the opinion of Corsair char players i'm interested. If they prefer the new model, i need some input about weapon and turret configuration.
I have 2 suggestions.
1. 2 weapons topside of the wings near the center. 1 weapon downside the cockpit, where the Decurion has the CD slot and 2 turrets with 360 degree arc outside the wingtip fins.
2. 4 weapons like the Titan, topside the wings near the center and outside the wingtip fins. No turrets.

Respectful
AoM
OMG.........I LOVE THIS BOMBER!!!!
full blooded corsair .. uh uh uh ... looks fantastic
looks very good, even though I'm not too sure about the stretched cockpit.
I'd also have suggested you keeping the side engine pods, they were such nice things from the orignal pratorian.
Looks really nice, hope the handling and turning wont be too bad
Heh, wing ramming can solve those problems in an Corsair ship.

AoM, that is absolutely fantastic!
I love the model to death.

But to be very honest. I like the old one better.

:cool:
Amazing. Looks brilliant.:D
realy great model,but can you post some images together with the old bomber? if this is bigger or no?
I think it looks very good but, it looks too skinny. Corsairs don't go light. Other than that it looks sexay!:ylove:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5