Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello, hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sure hope there is, because I'm looking for ya.
Greetings and welcome. Feel free to ask me a question if you need help, and I'm sure others are also open.
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.

P.s: You lookin' fer me mate? O.o If ya do, I'm 'ere.
I keep hearing about these angels. Anyone know how to find them in-game?

I've been reading through a lot of the rules and information, but there's a lot of it.
If you wanna say hi ingame, or if you have an amazing piece of information, or if you wanna hire a new freelancer, gimme a call in-game. The only char I use right now is Martie.
Greetings and welcome.

i see you know most of the rules.

so play on keep it fun and remember its jus a game:)

Friendly greetings from,
' Wrote:I keep hearing about these angels. Anyone know how to find them in-game?

I've been reading through a lot of the rules and information, but there's a lot of it.
If you wanna say hi ingame, or if you have an amazing piece of information, or if you wanna hire a new freelancer, gimme a call in-game. The only char I use right now is Martie.
Quote:Colors are dulled. Sarge is running up a hill, toward the camera

Sarge: (echoing) Hello? Hello? I said hello? Halo. Is anybody out here?

Church: Holy cow, would you stop yelling? I'm here.

Sarge: What is this place?

Church: Well, that's... kinda hard to explain. Uhm... You were shot in the head, buddy. So, here you are.

Sarge: Am I dead?

Church: Are you dead, well, yeah, that's how I ended up here.

Sarge: Are you some kinda Angel?

Church: Aheh heh heh am I an Angel. Uh, (clears throat) yeah, actually, I am, I'm an Angel. Um, do you wanna go to Heaven? 'Cause it's, like, ten bucks to get in.
Well, anyhow. I am an Angel. If you've got any questions, feel free to PM them to me or any other Angel on the forums - Alternatively, to (occasionally) find us in-game go have a look on the player list for [The_Angels].

You can also try /fi [The_Angels] to invite any Angel(s) that are/is ingame ATM.

Good luck, and have fun!
(bandit) Who's where?

Welcome!
Lots of people here, all eager to welcome you to our community.

Have fun playing, don't forget to be nice to everyone and everything will be fine.