Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Grafic card problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Microwave your Graphic card:)

I heard that helps ?

No really i don't know i think that's your monitor...but try uninstalling the graph card software and reinstall it again...if doesn't help then uninstall software and format C ?

I'm a total noob at this so take my advice last!

Vex.
' Wrote:Microwave your Graphic card:)

I heard that helps ?
No really i don't know i think that's your monitor...but try uninstalling the graph card software and reinstall it again...if doesn't help then uninstall software and format C ?

I'm a total noob at this so take my advice last!

Vex.

well tryed all that, with no luck, all thats left is to microwave it or go out to the backyard with a big hammer and smash it to bits:P

but gona give it a few days in hope of some expert openion.
It is your monitor cable!

Very likely some wires right at the plug are broken, try to move the cable and watch your monitor.
Yep, make sure your cable is securely connected to the ports on both your graphics card and monitor.

Can you plug in another monitor just for testing purposes?

-David
' Wrote:Yep, make sure your cable is securely connected to the ports on both your graphics card and monitor.

Can you plug in another monitor just for testing purposes?

-David

well as I might have mentioned the monitor works fine, when I use the grafic card thats build into the computer, so this makes the problem to be in the othere grafic card "7600 GS", and yes I tryed to move the cabel but no change.

I will however try to use a diffrent monitor to test it.
Pages: 1 2