Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty in association with the Department of Defense presents

Liberty Bounty Board

In a cooperative effort between the three branches of law enforcement in Liberty (Liberty Navy, Liberty Police Incorporated and Liberty Security Force) and her largest corporations (Ageira Technologies, Deep Space Engineering and Universal Shipping), this bounty board has been made to provide recompense to enterprising groups and individuals interested in profiting from the destruction of society's more incorrigible woes. I, Ferris Dufresne, am the head of the Central Liberty Internal Treasury, oversee the confirmation of posted bounties and payment of them. Below is listed information that is vital to our contractors.

BOUNTIED PARTIES INCLUDE:

SIRIUS-WIDE
- Lane Hackers
- Liberty Insurgency
- Liberty Rogues
- Xenos

THE HOUSE OF LIBERTY
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blood Dragons
- Coalition
- Corsairs
- Farmers Alliance
- Foreign Warships
- Gaians
- Gallic Brigands
- Gallic National Intelligence
- Gallic Royalists
- Golden Chrysanthemums
- Independent Pirates
- Kusari Office of Intelligence
- Marinenachrichtendienst
- Mollys
- Nomads
- Outcasts
- Reaver Mercenaries
- Red Hessians
- Smugglers
- Technocracy of Auxo
- The Order
- Unioners
- Wild

Modifiers:
Base Rate: 50.000
Cruisers: 100.000
Battleships: 150.000

Requirements:
Must be a Bounty Hunter using BH ships.
Must be a Bounty Hunter or Freelancer registered here.
Must provide the name of the ship you wish the money transferred to.
Must provide visual proof of target's ID, ship-type, timestamped destruction and location.
Must adhere to Liberty laws.
Bounties can only be claimed if the kill message specifying Bounty Hunter or Freelancer is obtained. In the event that an unspecified kill (Eg, “Target has been killed by an NPC”, “Target has died”) is obtained by an individual or group of contractors when outnumbering the Liberty forces, this is not required. Proof of the group of collectors outnumbering the Liberty forces present is mandatory.
Any attempt to deceive the representative of the Republic of Liberty into paying out excess credits for a claim will be treated as fraud, and consequently your name will be removed from the register of parties capable of claiming bounties on this board. Administrative or criminal proceedings may follow.

Template For Collecting Bounties

If you do not fill out this form, your payment may (most likely will) be jeopardized. It is as follows:

Code:
[color=#99FF99][b][color=#99FFFF]Your name:[/color][/b] [your character's name]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Kills:[/color][/b] [list all ships claimed, noting the ship class and/faction]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Proof:[/color][/b]
• [url=INSERT]Identification[/url]
• [url=INSERT]Destruction[/url]

[b][color=#99FFFF]Reward owed:[/color][/b] [credit amount; provide subtotals for each kill]
[b][color=#99FFFF]Reward to:[/color][/b] [Your exact callsign]
[/color]
The Republic of Liberty in association with the Department of Defense presents

The Liberty Bounty Board

Frequently Asked Questions

Since its last iteration, the Liberty Bounty Board has experienced some major changes. This FAQ seeks to answer some of the largest modifications and rule changes to the bounty board.

1. Why are domestic targets, such as the Lane Hackers, bountied Sirius-wide, whereas larger groups such as the Outcasts can only be collected on within the Republic?

This is because all of the groups that can be collected on Sirius-wide conduct their main operations, and base from in and around Liberty. Even though they do not venture far from Liberty most of the time, the nature of individuals operating under each of these groups means that, no matter where they are, they constitute a direct threat to the safety and security of the Republic.

In contrast, groups such as the Outcasts do not operate primarily in Liberty, and thus do not represent a threat to her people unless within her borders. The Republic will not pay registered mercenaries for killing Outcasts in Tau-23, for example.

2. Why are Liberty's largest corporations now contributing to the Liberty Bounty Board? Isn't the security of the Republic the responsibility of the forces?

Whilst it is the job of the forces of Liberty to ensure the security of all law-abiding civilians present within the house, it is also in the interest of the Big Three to make Liberty a safer place for us all. Without their help, the increased scope of the new Liberty Bounty Board would not be possible.

3. What does this mean?
Quote:- Bounties cannot be claimed unless the kill message specifying the killer is obtained. In the event that an unspecified kill (Eg, '€œTarget has been killed by an NPC'€, '€œTarget has died'€) is obtained by an individual or group of mercenaries when outnumbering the Liberty forces, this is not required. Proof of the group of collectors outnumbering the Liberty forces present is mandatory.

This means that, when an individual or group of mercenaries, bounty hunters or freelancers (referred to as mercenaries from now on) is assisting a larger group of the forces of Liberty, any kill that they wish to claim must be presented with their name as the one who delivered the final blow.

For example, a mercenary and three members of the forces are fighting three enemy fighters. Each enemy fighter is terminated, but with a different kill message:

Rogues-Jack.Bauer was killed by Police-Doc.Jameson
Order-David.Copperfield was killed by NPC
Military-David.Hale was killed by Merc-Queen.Espi

In this case, the mercenary may only claim on Military-David.Hale, as he is outnumbered by the forces that he is assisting. This system is in place to prevent a mercenary in a fighter from claiming the bounty on an enemy dreadnought when the target is surrounded by the forces of Liberty.

In order for mercenaries to still recieve payment for kills such as the second one in the example above, we would recommend that you ask the officer on-scene to hire you for your services.

If, on the other hand, three mercenaries are assisting one member of the forces of Liberty, provided that they show that this is the case when claiming the bounty, they will be eligible to claim credits for the destruction of hostile ships which are not assigned a clear killer, such as the second kill in the above example.

In the event that Liberty forces reinforcements show up, if the mercenary or group of mercenaries can show that they engaged the target before the arrival of the friendly reinforcements, they are eligible for kills on the target regardless of the killer. However, this does not apply to enemy reinforcements that arrive after the appearance of friendly assistance.

4. Why was this added?
Quote:- Any attempt to deceive the representative of the Republic of Liberty into paying out excess credits for a claim will be treated as fraud, and consequently your name will be removed from the register of parties capable of claiming bounties on this board. Criminal proceedings may follow.

There are unfortunately some who would cut corners in order to pocket extra credits, and we felt it necessary to make absolutely clear that any attempt to defraud the state will be punished.

5. What if I don't want to use the provided bounty template?

As it says prior to displaying the template, failure to use the template will likely result in your chances of receiving a payout to go down. However, the crucial element of any submission must be that all the required information is provided in a clear and concise way. This helps us to speed up the processing of bounty payouts, and is the reason why those not using the template may harm their own claims.

6. Do I need to time-stamp anything?

Yes. Only the kills need to be timestamped. Other evidence does not require this measure, however.

7. I registered for the first Liberty Bounty Board. Do I have to re-register?

No, you do not. All confirmed registrations were carried forwards. To be safe, please check that your name is on the list of approved contractors. If it is not, you will have to resubmit your application.

This concludes the Liberty Bounty Board FAQ. Thankyou for your attention.
[Image: transmissionincoming.png]
Greetings, Enforcer Vityaz Hunt here.
Nice to see the board open again. Although, I should, probably, mention the exception work of Liberty Police and Navy, because, as it seems, criminal activity in the House of Liberty dropped tremendously. Few months ago all what you needed is to take few Lanes, and you would fly straight into your money. Now, all we managed to find during recent patrols was a little fish. Insane enough, to refuse our proposition to serve as a practice target for one of our fighter pilots, and attacking a gunboat instead...

[Image: th_Majkey0308S.jpg] [Image: th_Majkey0308K.jpg]

*laughs* While I was writing this, got an emergency call from one of our fighter patrols.

[Image: th_ThorsHammer0408S.jpg] [Image: th_ThorsHammer0408K.jpg]

[Image: th_ThePhantom0408S.jpg] [Image: th_ThePhantom0408K.jpg]

And again... Weeell... maybe Liberty isn't that bad place for a business. *smiles*

[Image: th_XTF-SavaR0408S.jpg] [Image: th_XTF-SavaR0408K.jpg]

Bounty targets: Outcast Sabre Majkey Outcast Sabre [XTF]-Sava{R} Lane Hacker Gunship Thor's.Hammer Lane Hacker bomber The.Phantom
Payment owed: 5,000,000 SC
Payment receiver: EDGE|VZ|Svetovid
[Image: transmissionterminated.png]
-( Incoming Transmission
-( Reaver Mercenary Company
-( John "Pumpernickel" Mackinac

haha! You're back. And I have something for you. Rogues. Because they're so nice. And tasty. When converted to sandwich form. And your social security programs help so much with that.

The food stamps can be found here:

Rogue Reuben
Extra Sauce Please

One point two million to Pumpernickel.Reaver, please. Thanks.

Delicious!
~John Mackinac

-( Transmission Terminated
[Image: 2vmamgh.png]

• Pumpernickel,

• Good work, keep it up. You're doing Liberty an honour.

Here is your payslip.

[Image: r20110805211853.png]

• Ferris Dufresne
    Central Liberty Internal Treasury

• Vityaz,

Here is your payslip.

[Image: edgeo.png]

• Ferris Dufresne

[Image: commslinksilver04.png]

Hm.
New hunting grounds, uh?

*Smirks*

'Kay. Time to disperse some death in Liberty.

*Taps her heels together, three times*
There's no place like home.

.:Proper.Villain ID Scan:.
.:Smoked that Rogue:.

Then i catched an Order dude, camping out the lanes in Cali.
After a brawl with me and the Navy Officer on-sight, Pontus.Norgen,
i coerced him to give himself up and to be delivered to Sugarland for processing.

Unfortunately, as i pop'd open his Nephtys can, his ejection didn't went well,
and even with the scanners at full, no pod was found.

*Shrugs*

Nothing big was lost.

Here are the screens.

.:Eric.Nylund ID Scan:.
.:Surrender:.
.:Sugarland drop and explosion:.

Send the 2.700.000 to Silver.Reaver

Kisses,
Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]
-( Incoming Transmission
-( John "Pumpernickel" Mackinac

Rogues are very plentiful. It's a good thing I am here. I caught this one sleeping. I'll sleep with a full belly.

The food stamps can be found here:

Rogue Reuben
Extra Sauce Please

One point two million to Pumpernickel.Reaver, please. Thanks.

Delicious!
~John Mackinac

-( Transmission Terminated

• Reavers Mercenary Co., CC: Pumpernickel and Silver

Here are your payslips.

[Image: discoverygamingcommunit.png]

[Image: discoverygamingcommunit.png]

• Ferris Dufresne

-( [color=#FFFFFF]Incoming Transmission
-( James "Lemon" Hart - Company Grunt
[font=agency fb]
Tough fight, but I got a Hellfire Legion girl down. Sorta. Well, what happened was, she got a couple mines on me and I ran out of nanobots while she still had like 30, then I got a couple mines on her and we were even, then we both hit a mine at the same time and kinda exploded. But, it counts, since she definitely exploded due to my actions, right? RIGHT?

[Image: th_HF_id-1.png][Image: th_HF_kill-1.png]

Anyways, that's 1.200.000 million credits to [color=#FFF700]Lemon.Reaver
thanks.

[font=Fixedsys]-( [color=#FFFFFF]Transmission Terminated