Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Osiris logging in!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So now, as you won't die anytime soon, let me introduce myself. I'm -Osiris- (duh), my real name is Mladen, and I'm from Serbia. I'm 15, but don't let my age fool you: I'm smarter than my age tells. My "scientific" interests are mathematics and physics, and I'm obviously very good at these.

About music, I'm a big metal fan. But not this new metal, i'm old school metal lover. My totally favorite band is Iron Maiden (up the irons!), but others are very close: Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Dio, Judas Priest, Rainbow, Megadeth etc. NOT Metallica! For some reason, I hate those guys, they just seem to be ...I don't know how to describe them, doesn't matter. Here's something to power our minds.

Dio - Rainbow in the Dark

About games, I'm a huge cRPG fan. So, Baldur's Gate 1/2, Planescape: Torment, Fallout 1/2, Arcanum, Bloodlines, Knights of the Old Republic 1/2, Dragon Age, Mass Effect (I maybe forgot some games). I basically like story-driven games, and I must admit that Freelancer story is very good one. After my 3rd playthrough I realized that everything fits perfectly in story, even first and second mission (I thought that these missions are just like tutorials).

That leads us to this fantastic game which is 5th on my list of best games ever. Sadly, it couldn't go upper, because of KotOR and Mass Effect. Freelancer amazed me with its story and excellent gameplay, and that was completely unexpected. When I "bought" the game I thought it was nothing special, but when I started it, I fell in love with this space sim. It's enough to say that I completed Freelancer 10 times, once with Starflier only.

I joined Discovery primarily because it's RP server, and this is big plus from me. There are other reasons, of course.

For those who cannot read walls of text (lazy, lazy people), here's short version:

Hello, my name's Osiris, I'm pleased to become part of this community. I'm old school metal fan and cRPG fan.

P.S. A question: what's good official faction for me? I don't like trading, and I'd like to roleplay a lot in game.

Thanks,
-Osiris-
Welcome!

Nice to meet another KOTOR lover:)

What type of character do you want to role-play (pirate, military, etc)?
Kreia rocks - fact
About roleplay, I'd probably like to RP unlawful character.
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Seth's introduction to Discovery

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-So you want to RP - noob

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.

P.s: Another one of us Serbian crazy dwellers? And your also a metal fan, and about the same age, sweet, PM me if you need anything.
Quote:Kreia rocks - fact
Kreia is great but HK47 is the best:)Kreia is only a "human meatbag" afterall

Lane hackers are supposed to be well organized and have a good RP atmosphere (from what I hear, never been a lane hacker before).
' Wrote:P.s: Another one of us Serbian crazy dwellers? And your also a metal fan, and about the same age, sweet, PM me if you need anything.
Oh, good to see another Serbian here! Aaand I'm not actually 15, I'm 14, but I'm going to hit 15 very soon.

' Wrote:Kreia is great but HK47 is the best:)Kreia is only a "human meatbag" afterall

Lane hackers are supposed to be well organized and have a good RP atmosphere (from what I hear, never been a lane hacker before).
HK-47 IS one of the most fun characters in game history (Morte is one of them too)!
Lane Hackers, hmmm... interesting, I'll consider it.
But keep the suggestions coming, unlawful faction with developed in-games roleplay
a new player that actually looks forward to RP:)you will fit in great !! glad to see you found your way to disco!
Glad to see a fellow kotor phan and phellow physicist, welcome. Do not try to force physics on this community, I can tell you it doesn't go over well;)

If you enjoy unlawful characters, I would tepidly recommend Junkers :mellow:
Welcome to discovery, make yourself comfortable, you'll be a fine addition to this madhouse of ours.
Thanks for replying guys, don't worry, I know that most of people don't find love in physics or mathematics. And yes, I already found a group for me.

Also I have a question: can I do something like this: make character, RP in faction A, leave faction A to join faction B and RP in faction B etc. Of course when I leave faction A I have RP excuses for doing so.
For example: My character is Bounty Hunter who leaves BHG because of personal reasons and joins Outcasts. Is this possible?
Pages: 1 2