Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: <Insert generic greetings here>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

actually I'm not new to this awesome server, but I'd decided now to be more active in the forums.
I started playing on this server last year (see the joining date), but at this time I didn't thought about joining the community. Bad mistake. :rtfm:

Anyway, I stopped playing Discovery about 5 months ago because of less interest in playing computer games in general. Sadly, I'd lost nearly all my characters. (My gold ore miner, trading ship and a order GB.)
But for gods shake I've still got two of my old characters alive, having a half billion credits. :yahoo:

Now I'd though about doing some RP again, so the interest to Discovery won't pass again.

So my new character named "Lee del Sol Verde" was born. I'd already wrote a small life story about him and filled the infocard ( /si) with some informations, but I think I'm going to post the whole story about him here soon. (Btw, the ingame ship's name is "[FL]-Narcotic", maybe you've already seen me somewhere.)

At the moment. I'm doing some exploring with it and trying to get the reputation compatible with it's RP (origin etc.).

Enough about my new character. Here's something about my real person. My name is Simon, I'm 19 years old and I come from Germany... ehm sorry - I meant Rheinland.;)

That's all so far.

But one more question: After what time will characters be deleted if not used?
I ask that, because next week, I'm going to spend my holidays in Bali for a month.:P
Will my characters still be there when I'm back? If not, what can I do to keep them alive?
(No I won't take my PC with me.)

Thanks to those, who read my introduction!:)

P.S.: I hope I didn't bothered you to hard with my "german-sounding" english.:rolleyes:
Nice lego sabre, and welcome to the forums.
Character that were unused for 6 months is deleted.

Ships that spent less than 10 minutes ingame will get deleted each month.
' Wrote:Nice lego sabre, and welcome to the forums.

Thanks, when I was younger, I loved to play with Lego.:)

' Wrote:Character that were unused for 6 months is deleted.

Ships that spent less than 10 minutes ingame will get deleted each month.

Good to know, thanks!
Seems like I had bad luck with my three old characters then, but it's not the end of the world.
lol Karlsruhe, not that far away from where I live xD

Anyway, have fun :)
I want that lego Sabre :O
<Insert generic welcome thread reply here>

Now make me a Lego Eagle.:D
And a LEGO yacht for me please.

Welcome to the forums community, you dear old customer. And you are longer here since joir join date, as i was near Detroit only in my first weeks as a dealer. If you remember that old times, you have joined the server ~ May or June 2010.

But anyways, welcome.:yahoo:
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Seth's introduction to Discovery

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-So you want to RP - noob

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.

P.s: That correction from Germany to Rheinland makes you a fanatic of FL just like us, for example I can't write zones without at least putting my finger on the "R" before pressing "S" I know I fail..
]
lol Karlsruhe, not that far away from where I live xD

Anyway, have fun :)
[/quote]

Wirklich? Von wo kommst du denn? Finds immer wieder toll wenn ich deutsche Spieler treff, da man dann auch mal im TS oder Skype labern kann.

[quote= Wrote:
I want that lego Sabre :O

Haha, I'd copied this Lego Sabre last year when I saw it somewhere in the www.
And I really had to rebuild this for my own collection.

]
<Insert generic welcome thread reply here>

Now make me a Lego Eagle.:D

[/quote]

Seriously? I could try, but it'll be much harder because of the many curves. I'll see.:cool:

[quote=' Wrote:
And a LEGO yacht for me please.

Welcome to the forums community, you dear old customer. And you are longer here since joir join date, as i was near Detroit only in my first weeks as a dealer. If you remember that old times, you have joined the server ~ May or June 2010.

But anyways, welcome.:yahoo:

:)
Yes I remember, I was totally new to the server and you helped me quite a lot with some useful tricks.
And you gave me my first job as deliverer. So I had a easy begin at the server.
It's great, that you're still doing this job. And you're doing it better and better!

Puh I don't know exactly when I'd joined. But yes, it could have been around that time.

' Wrote:Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Seth's introduction to Discovery

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-So you want to RP - noob

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.

P.s: That correction from Germany to Rheinland makes you a fanatic of FL just like us, for example I can't write zones without at least putting my finger on the "R" before pressing "S" I know I fail..

Thanks for these links. But I'd already read them before. As said, this was just my first post here. I've been since my joining date here, but never posted stuff by myself.

Me a fanatic? Haha, I hope not. You must know, that Karlsruhe is near the river "Rhein", so I really do live in "Rheinland"!
Pages: 1 2