Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to change the back ground color of the ship list template?
I think there is, but the whole template must be recreated, as as I understand there is no variable for background color at this moment. Currently background is #111111

I could attempt to "create" another template with specific background color, which would be carbon copy of current template, just the different background.

EDIT: Nevermind. I fail at it. Just put this, without the template start or finish lines:

{{Ship List | [[Arrow]] | Light Fighter | Arrow-s.png}}
{{Ship List | [[Griffin]] | Light Fighter | Hawk-Griffin-s.png}}
' Wrote:I think there is, but the whole template must be recreated, as as I understand there is no variable for background color at this moment. Currently background is #111111

I could attempt to "create" another template with specific background color, which would be carbon copy of current template, just the different background.

EDIT: Nevermind. I fail at it. Just put this, without the template start or finish lines:

{{Ship List | [[Arrow]] | Light Fighter | Arrow-s.png}}
{{Ship List | [[Griffin]] | Light Fighter | Hawk-Griffin-s.png}}

Actually you read the template incorrectly. The color you saw was for when there is no picture specified and it replaces it with a dark block that simply says "NO IMAGE"

I added a background color to the template for you, it is now the 4th variable.
{{Ship List | [[Arrow]] | Light Fighter | Arrow-s.png | black}}
{{Ship List | [[Griffin]] | Light Fighter | Hawk-Griffin-s.png | #000000}}

Both of these will give you a black background. I just wanted to show that you can choose a color by name or by hex. The color variable is optional, if not used it will default to the default wiki background.
Done it.

Thanks goes to RogueCharlie for adding/pointing out background color variable

and to Blodo for <br clear="both] command.

And of course money for doing actual job can be sent to IC|Bank.3 :cool:
' Wrote:And of course money for doing actual job can be sent to IC|Bank.3 :cool:
Wanted to send 400.000 but /givecash is to unsecure now it fails in 1 of 5-10 atempts.
Thanks guys. <3 (even you Snak)

<br clear="both]

What does that do?
' Wrote:Thanks guys. <3 (even you Snak)

<br clear="both]

What does that do?
Leaves enough space so that next line would not overlap. Try removing few lines inbetween shil list blocks and preview to get idea how it would lok without this command.