Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Well hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there!

I'm a returning player (made a new account, don't remember my old usernames/e-mails/characters or anything) and I'm starting anew. I haven't even made a char or anything yet but I thought I'd just come say hi on the forums before I got stuck in.

Bits about me:
I'm 20, university student studying French.
I mostly play Xbox games, WoW and all types of PC games really.
I'm very used to role play, having done many different types (game based, text based, play-by-email).

And most importantly, I'm very friendly and like to make friends.

So I hope that's enough to make a good start here.:)
Hey there welcome (back) to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Seth's introduction to Discovery

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-So you want to RP - noob

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.

P.s: That's a very good start my friend. ^^ (See what I did there, pathetic I know..)
Welcome back man. Pay attention to the links mentioned above, especiall the server commands, and espcially /restart.

And please become a good customer.

Thanks in advance sir.

~Cody
Thanks for the welcomes!

At the moment I don't seem to be able to connect to any servers so it may take me a while to actually get playing... just gonna try everything I have to try and see what happens. :/
Installing FL and Discovery, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows7

Perhaps this helps. Follow the instructions step by step.
Never ever EVER touch /selfdestruvt.

EVER.

Otherwise...

Watch out for Schroedenger's Ninjacat...haven't seen,it in awhile...but I know it's watching!
Why hello back! Please send your owed taxes to the pirate Rip.Red.Rorry;)

Nah, welcome and have fun mate!

Cheers
' Wrote:Why hello back! Please send your owed taxes to the pirate Rip.Red.Rorry;)

Nah, welcome and have fun mate!

Cheers

Hah, I think I'll go to the Bank of Liberty and apply for bankruptcy then!
<insert friendly greetings of your choice>

Welcome, this is a good place for being nice and friendly.

Make your news chars quick and join the chaos !