Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crete need food and invade Munich.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I throw it by my own but I let enough time ahead for all sides can be prepared.

When : Saturday 20th
Where : Munich
Who :
-Black Sails fighters and capital ship as flagship for this fight.
-RM fighters and one capital ship as flagship for this fight.
-Corsairs or Rheinland Military indies that can match the requirements for the balance issues.
Other poeple are invited by only flying a camera ship with no reloads (bots and batteries)
Who are NOT invited :
-Mercenaries (this is a war, in terms of scale, this would be a real 400 vs 500 ship fight summed into 4v5 at most, your presence would then be unnotified within rp so you won't be in)
-Red hessians (stay in Omegas)
-Unioners (same as mercenaries)
-Bundshuh (same as unioners since hessians are not here)

Rules :

No codenames allowed on both sides. No allied weaponry/ships, only stuff that are full green on the tech chart on both sides.
The ratio of numbers MUST be to the advantage of the Rheinland Military. Minimal number of RM fighter is #Sails + 1/5 #Sails rounded up and this at any time (yes, the sails must lose this fight in the end by dying or retreating)
The flagships should be treated as retreat walls. A fighter going behind his flagship is considered as retreating from battle and should not engage again.
The flagships of both parts should stay immobile, should not supply repairs and stay 15k away each other.
The flagships should not be hurt by the enemy.
Once a fleet decide to retreat, no chase is to be done and the fight is over.
The flagships should open fire randomly for 2 reasons : Make sure all fighters are not crossing the retreat walls. To make the illusion of a siege. There is no reason a fighter can get hurt by mortars so the risks at using the flagship as fire support is considered null.
i'd prefer stuttgart, but np. unfortunately - saturdays are a no go for me, so have fun.
no codes? ain't comin'.

Also: Munich has no significant food supply lines. If you want to get lots of that stuff, you should either raid convoys in Stuttgart or conquer planet Stuttgart entirely. Which. You know. Won't happen.

Also2: If you really want to bump heads with the RM, do it at the appropriate place: o15.
' Wrote:i'd prefer stuttgart, but np. unfortunately - saturdays are a no go for me, so have fun.
Stuttgart receives a lot of traffic. Munich... not so much. Munich is a good choice for an event as this.
hornvipers and firekisses not good enough for ya?
' Wrote:hornvipers and firekisses not good enough for ya?

no.
' Wrote:no.

I recall the fliegers can only use military made techs. Why a higher ranked would not make an example ?

And I'm not asking the pvp aces since the Rheinland will win this fight no matter what. It's a pure RP event and I'm just not writing rp **** on the forum because I hate that. I like much more players get the experience from the game and how it can be done.

Munich is the target because it has the lowest military support on the Rheinland part and the entrance by the Sigmas is just perfect for the corsairs.

More events will follow this one and O15 + Stuttgart has never been forgotten.

I invite also my slaves are the RM flieger to come at this event for the only purpose to have fun.
On Sails side, the lower ranks will be the first to be selected for this fight. I'll be in the flagship that is our Black.Sails.
Maybe see if you can get in touch with Synth for them to get a convoy up for the event? Since they 'own' large tracts of Stuttgart which is the more logical option.

Getting there though...

EDIT: hmm for Munich... maybe you could rumble Republican for Luxury food trips to that Vacation station?
' Wrote:I recall the fliegers can only use military made techs. Why a higher ranked would not make an example ?

And I'm not asking the pvp aces since the Rheinland will win this fight no matter what. It's a pure RP event and I'm just not writing rp **** on the forum because I hate that. I like much more players get the experience from the game and how it can be done.

Munich is the target because it has the lowest military support on the Rheinland part and the entrance by the Sigmas is just perfect for the corsairs.

More events will follow this one and O15 + Stuttgart has never been forgotten.

I invite also my slaves are the RM flieger to come at this event for the only purpose to have fun.
On Sails side, the lower ranks will be the first to be selected for this fight. I'll be in the flagship that is our Black.Sails.

It seems we have a very different perception of the strength of codenames. In any case, I won't change loadouts for these events. To much of a hassle.
Quote:-Bundshuh (same as unioners since hessians are not here)

Excuse me, I should have a right to defend a system which have quite high activity of my faction. But really, Stuttgart or Cambridge would make more sense to raid. Also why Corsairs should die? They would be never capable of conquering a whole planet even if they breach through first line of defence.
Pages: 1 2