Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Want to come back, but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6 month pass sice I stop playing here. And now when i want to come back I see a thing that isn't good.Number of players online. In the past it wast around 150-180 every night/evening but now only 80-90.I went through New York, California,Colorado,Dublin and I don't see anyone...these systems was pretty populated.The question is: why this happens?
I guess it's because people are on vacation at the moment. So they won't be playing as much.
' Wrote:why this happens?
It doesn't. There are even now 90 players online, and you are talking about the evening. There are still at least 150 players in the evening on most days.
Most people have given up their anticipation for 4.86 and left in boredom.
' Wrote:Most people have given up their anticipation for 4.86 and left in boredom.
Correct.
' Wrote:6 month pass sice I stop playing here. And now when i want to come back I see a thing that isn't good.Number of players online. In the past it wast around 150-180 every night/evening but now only 80-90.I went through New York, California,Colorado,Dublin and I don't see anyone...these systems was pretty populated.The question is: why this happens?

At 6am GMT there are usually 50-60 players on. as the day progress this rises to 100. In the Evenings, GMT I have not seen less than 150 players and I notice a peak at 7-9pm GMT 180+

This may be affected by holidays but not to the extent you have mentioned
I will say 45-99 players till 12 AM in the mornin'
100-130 till 3 PM
130-160 till 7 PM
175-198 up from 8 PM or so.

Dunno what you mean, hollidays I say and a little bit of bad luck on your side.
+ 4.86 is a lie so many players left I guess.
Might be soon;)

There is still plenty of interaction to be had though. Just gotta search it out. I seem to find it even LATE in the night when only a few people are on.
' Wrote:Most people have given up their anticipation for 4.86 and left in boredom.
That

Also, a lot of the server's population seemed to leave when mining was nerfed.