Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Interceptors and 'ultralight' ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why not slap a second CD on 'em?

We've our bombers with dual torp mounts. Why not stick two CD's on the afor mentioned ultralights to *perhaps* grant them the ability to overwhelm the countermeasures of most vessels?

It's been done to death that we can't make the buggers any faster due to balancing issues, so why not give them a leg up where we can?

Just a thought.

-DL
That's actually a brilliant idea.
MM, great idea.
Could use more variety in the CD dept too...
That could work... equipping them with a Train and a Reinforced CD would be darn slick.
I like that

It could make the Arrow much more usefull
Another idea: Increase the reverse speed by, like, lots. Would it be possible to give a reverse thruster?
Improving the interceptors always has my blessing, good idea.
' Wrote:Another idea: Increase the reverse speed by, like, lots. Would it be possible to give a reverse thruster?

Battleships currently reverse at a speed o' 25.... So... It's possible ah suppose.
2CDs looks kind of crazy

but:

' Wrote:Another idea: Increase the reverse speed by, like, lots. Would it be possible to give a reverse thruster?

This one could work...

reverse speed is a fraction of the forward speed... that can be set different for each ship....
Camera ship has 1.0 => -80
BS have 0.3 => -25
Normal ships have 0.2 => -15

btw.. Spatial has 0.5:)

EDIT: There are many other ships with different speeds.

So it should be no problem to set 0.5 or some 0.8 on LFs... would make sense. HFs could get some 0.4
I think heavy lifter has -40 or so...
Pages: 1 2 3