Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Salutations Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a brief communication to announce my arrival and to express my admiration of this MOD and Forum.

Been playing for a week, but only 24 hours actual game time.

At the moment I am self-sufficient and just purchased my Liberty Super Transport...So, the only question is, what the heck do I use the coming wealth for?

Your thoughts, and comments, shall be reviewed, but I reserve the right to use them or abuse'em :D

Jeff
Welcome to the community !

Don't forget to paly after the rules and be nice to everyone.
The wealth ? Give it to me !

Nah, do with it what you want, maintain your other ships or so.

Have fun !
Welcome!

Use your money to fund your RP ideas, or buy a big ship and lol around with it like most people do.:D
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Seth's introduction to Discovery

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-So you want to RP - noob

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.

P.s: Buy capital ships with capital armor upgrade 8.. your gonna need a lot of wealth for that.
Welcome to the Addiction...;)

Make sure to have fun mate.

Cheers
Welcome to Discovery
Buy a fighter, take 4 good codenames. Start pewing things. It is good investment. Or check the wiki, see what RP fits you more and join some faction or buy yourself a capital ship from the forum marketplace.
Buy lolberty lolnaught and start shooting at transport, and dont forget to say "YOU RHEINLADER, I KIL YOU" with loud and clear, ..............lol, dont do it ok, bad for your health, never shoot transport in caps, stick with snubs, GB or other caps, have fun
Hey, I've never seen that avatar on these boards before. Welcome.
A really good option is to deck out your transport with a nice capital armor and turrets and explore Sirius while trading. You'll meet some interesting characters. Try not to get pirated by Rheinland Military, though.
Welcome to the Disco!
[Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif]
[color=#FFFFFF]Drinks are at the bar to your left and toilets are to your right. In case of any harassment talk to the security guard at the entrance.
Enjoy dancing your life away!

[Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif][Image: disco-084.gif]
Pages: 1 2