Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Played in a fair few bands over the last six years or so, from ska through to stoner rock, to progressive rock and jazz, with a brief spell in a live drum n' bass band, as one of their two drummers...

At the moment I'm just trying to restart the three peice instrumental post-rock badn I probably enjoyed playing with the most out of that, now that the guitarist is back from Argentina.

I tried to find a few recordings of a band I was in when I was about 18, but they seem to have been lost somewhere.
' Wrote:Played in a fair few bands over the last six years or so, from ska through to stoner rock, to progressive rock and jazz, with a brief spell in a live drum n' bass band, as one of their two drummers...

At the moment I'm just trying to restart the three peice instrumental post-rock badn I probably enjoyed playing with the most out of that, now that the guitarist is back from Argentina.

I tried to find a few recordings of a band I was in when I was about 18, but they seem to have been lost somewhere.

There's my man right there.
I play the guitar:)

http://soundcloud.com/david-hall/blues-solo-one

...Again, crappy quality. It was done quickly for fun:)
Played horns in a Rhythm and Blues band in my youth:)dont know where to upload some of our stuff though to let you hear it:)
Yep,ye,we are working hard,band from a small town.
First album coming soon :)
Here you can see old slideshow(update soon-our pics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4RlySZ_eZk
On right side y.tube you can see some videos from local TV house :laugh:
Reggae/Ska/Punk
Been playing lead in a groove metal band, that was wicked crap.
' Wrote:Fender Jaguar...mmm...i liek it too!

I myself have ESP M-50:P

Glad you like'd it...LIKE IT:D

I have liked it:D

I currently own an Epiphone les paul special II
A Squire P-Bass, it was awful so i changed the pickups to Seymour Duncan Quarter pounds
And my crappy Alesis Drumkit, which is really awful:P

I like ESP's. good quality instruments, Not a big fan of the usual shape they use,
I intend to buy an ESP EC-100QM in Cherry though, because its beautiful :ylove:

One day I will own a Jag!
Forgot to mention... I play drums.
Drummers Rock!

Pun intended:crazy:

Wait? Is that even a pun?
I got an Acoustic Guitar to play at home whenever I get bored. But band? Nah...
Pages: 1 2 3