Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Killed while in docking prceedings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was in omecron delta and was docking at a base and i was dock killed while in the fmv sequence of the docking stage.

i was kiled by

Evil_Exicution

and

FURIOUS

heres the proof

[Image: Docking.png]

[Image: Killedwhile%20docking.png]
*Deleted by me because I was wrong. Sorry.*
This is what happed during the docking procedure

[Image: glitch.png]

[Image: 1.png]

i thought there would be someone who would claim that so i add the above imagestaken during me docking at said base
Well, still seems a bit suspicious to me, but if you want something to be done about it post it in the appropriate thread. I also apologize for my earlier comments and will remove them.

Dont know where to post them other then here can someone help?
Post them here: Sanction Report

Start a new topic and describe exactly what happened in detail, with all the screenshots you think are necessary to prove that it happened. The admins will do what they can to take care of it.

Just to make a few things clear. He was not docking when FURIOUS killed him, he flew by us and docked. We waited until he was undocked until we opened fire.

Now from what i can see these screenshots do not prove anything other than a ship docking. He wasn't killed until he undocked and was flying around.

Some people need to just play the game if they dont like being killed then ask for a neutral ID or something.
If true, this would be a bug...because you can't kill someone who's in the FMV portion of the docking sequence. I know, because I once supernova'd a docking bomber by way of testing it - nothing happened, and the shot clearly hit. And the death screeny looks like it's well away from Yaren base, and I've had the "endless dock/redock" bug happen to me before, which is what this person is describing, and it never takes you very far from the base you're trying to dock with. And, to the best of my knowledge, you're still invincible during it.
the camera moves during docking rite thats all thats happend there im but a mear 200m or so from the base i rekon
Actually Lancer you can ... that's why there's the rule regarding dock killing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4