Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [M]olly Recruitment Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: recruitmentv2.png]
[M]olly Recruitment Center

Welcome to Arranmore's Molly registration. If you want to join the Mollys, fill this application form and sooner or later you will be contacted from one of the high-ranked Mollys.

Code:
[font=Lucida Console]
[color=#FFFFFF][b][size=12]Name:[/size][/b][/color] [color=#CC0000]Write here[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][b][size=12]Gender:[/size][/b][/color] [color=#CC0000]Write here[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][b][size=12]Age:[/size][/b][/color] [color=#CC0000]Write here[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][b][size=12]Clan:[/size][/b][/color] [color=#CC0000]Write here[/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][b][size=12]Tick the role you want to be in [M][/size][/b][/color]
[color=#CC0000][b][size=12]Regular [M][/size][/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][][/color]
[color=#CC0000][b][size=12]Wild Geese[/size][/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][][/color]
[color=#CC0000][b][size=12]MMC[/size][/b][/color] [color=#FFFFFF][][/color]

[color=#CC0000][b][size=12]Biography:[/size][/b][/color] Write here

[color=#009900][b][u][size=12]Reasons for joining us:[/size][/u][/b][/color] Write here[/indent][/font]
[color=#009900][b][u][size=12]S.K.Y.P.3 information[/size][/u][/b][/color] Write here[/indent][/font]

Here's an example!

Name: Gregory
Clan: O'Neil
Tick the role you want to be in [M]
Regular [M] [x]
Wild Geese [x]
MMC [x]

Biography: I was born and raised at Coleraine, the home of all Mollys. I became part of the O'Neil clan when I reached the fifth year of my life. With them I received the name Gregory and soon, I've learned our history and what we are trying to achieve. When I became 13 years old, the head of the clan Jeffrey O'Neil, started training me at safe space outside Coleraine to become a pilot so in order to fight to free Dublin one day. Few years later, Jeffrey was killed during a Corsair raid outside of the Molly fields in Dublin and with that our clan lost it's leader. As the most experienced pilot in the O'Neil clan, I wanted to assist our current leadership so I am seeking to join with this application.
Reasons for joining us:I want to fight to free Dublin and show to all Bretonian corporate and military dogs what being Molly means.
First name: Jarret
Clan (surname): O'Sullivan
Birthplace: Cork
Why do you wanna join?: To learn being a pirate. To fly in a group doing group pirating and PvP. To find some friends. To destroy the Molly enemies. To have a good time and fun!
Which wing do you want to fly in? (Check those as apply)
[X] Regular [M]
[] Molly Mining Corporation
[] Wild Geese
First name: bar
Clan (surname): O'Sullivan
Birthplace: Cork
Why do you wanna join?: i vont too being a pirate. To fly in a group doing group pirating and PvP. To find some friends.and sosjolais. To destroy the Molly enemies. To have a good time and fun!
[X] Regular [M]
[] Wild Geese
[M]olly Recruitment Center
Aye mateys,so you both wanna join the Mollies?
*Looks at papers*
Bar and Jarret,heh you two must be brothers,eh?
*Looks at papers*
Not only that...you two think almost in same way.
Well whatever,consider yourself...[color=#33CC00]

Accepted

Welcome aboard lads.

//PM me with your skype accounts,if you dont have one...make it.
First name: Josh
Clan (surname): Valentine
Birthplace: Ye olde Cambridge.
Why do you wanna join?: Ta be the smartass of Dublin,ta get them money from miners,ta blow some Kusarians to slices and also 'sairs.
[X] Regular [M]
[X] Wild Geese
[[ Sending Transmission ]]
[[ Comm ID:
William O'Harris, Wild Geese ]]
[[ Recipient:
Fat Arse ]]
[[ Location:
Arranmore, Dublin ]]

Yer in' don't scew up. You can pick up yer wings in the bar... fat arse.

[[ Closing Transmission ]]
First name: Jacob
Clan (surname): O'Neil
Birthplace: Planet Leeds
Why do you wanna join?: To get in touch with my inner bastard.
[X] Regular [M]
[] Wild Geese
<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%][M][color=#FF9900]olly Recruitment center
[Image: 264px-MollysLogo.png]
Applicant John Valentine,
After examining your application to join our ranks, your request has been approved. Report at Arranmore to receive your duties.
Applicant Jacob O'Neil,
Your request has been approved and I asure you, you will find your inner bastard with us. Report at Arranmore to receive your duties.
First name: Alan
Clan (surname): Despin
Birthplace: Planet New London
Why do you wanna join?: To make those corporate bastards pay for what they did.
[x] Regular [M]
[x] Wild Geese
<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%][M][color=#FF9900]olly Recruitment center
[Image: 264px-MollysLogo.png]
Applicant Alan Despin,
After the little discussion we had, we've decided to accept your application to join us in our cause. Report to Arranmore to receive your duties.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18