Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Buff Scrap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yee, I propose buffing the sell price for Scrap Metal at Valetta Shipyard in the 4000-5000 range. Would promote scrap mining, and give more RP for Junkers, as well as increase traffic through the Tau's which would give more RP opportunity for the BHG, running into Junkers and what not more often out there.

I see numerous positives, and not many negatives, about the only negative there could be coming from it is more people in Liberty, but their already there anyways.
Yep.

If so, boost tripoli but a little less, taking into account the NB field
' Wrote:boost tripoli but a little less, taking into account the NB field

Agreed
Newgate and some station in Puerto Rico should also get a boost.
Not Puerto Rico, that's too close of a sell point from where you would mine the scrap.
how does making more money = more RP?

Sure you get more people doing it but...

They'll be noob junker spam...
' Wrote:how does making more money = more RP?

Sure you get more people doing it but...

They'll be noob junker spam...
More RP =/= better RP.

But more interactions will slowly improve RP capabilities of those so called "noobs".

Be it police chasing Cardamine smugglers, or Kurarians hunting Junkers.
' Wrote:Not Puerto Rico, that's too close of a sell point from where you would mine the scrap.

Yes Puerto Rico, Junkers need scrap too. Just make it sell for about 800-1000 or so there.
' Wrote:Yes Puerto Rico, Junkers need scrap too. Just make it sell for about 800-1000 or so there.
Junkers aren't going to pay for something they can easily acquire on their back porch.
YES, rise the scrap metal price, that will definetely cause some more traffic between Kusari and Liberty ( Galileo / Kepler ) , the area there isn't really crowded and is boooooring.

Puerto Rico ? No, you can easily mine scrap in Texas as far as I know, it would lead to extensive unbalanced trading.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13