Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this pisses me off. Actually when using the enter/return key to chat my freelancer crashes. Second time im in a role play and i just bugged out. I might add i was tabbing to desk sometimes. Is this a known bug?

Edit: Ok desc switching isnt the problem, maybe it's the damn winamp.
I saw your problem and it is similar to my problem that I posted. Similar being that I tabbed out to the desktop a lot. I didn't think that information was relevant but maybe its not a coincidence and actually a bug in the mod
Tnx for answering. I think its not the number of players more the scripts (keys refer to return or somthin) of the mod or just the sound. Good (or bad ^^) im not the only one with that kind of prob. I just stop tabbing then and try to play with that same old vanilla music.:P

Edit: Whats ur screen resolution btw? Some player had expirienced problems with that.
' Wrote:Tnx for answering. I think its not the number of players more the scripts (keys refer to return or somthin) of the mod or just the sound. Good (or bad ^^) im not the only one with that kind of prob. I just stop tabbing then and try to play with that same old vanilla music.:P

Edit: Whats ur screen resolution btw? Some player had expirienced problems with that.

It could be 'Winamp' messing with your game, but I'm not sure.

Looks like you could be the 'crash test dummy' for this problem.

If it stops crashing and so forth when you stop running Winamp in the background, let us know, other people could be having similar issues.

Just for the record, I'm running at 1600 x 1200, which I believe is the highest 'vanilla' setting for FL.

There is a thread somewhere on the forum that tells you how to run at higher resolutions than that, but I personally don't see the need for it. :cool:
Seems it is winamp (i have special skin for it additionally). Even Guildwars had some probs with that. Im running fl at 1920x1080 and its fine. Had no crash for 3-4 hours of playing so far.
Guess you still can tab out and back, but maybe you shouldnt do that too often.
Its not winamp after all. Its the return key. Somehow everytime when i flash to the desktop, switch back to fl and hit return it crashes. Someone else has expirienced this?