Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: junker salvager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanna mine scrap metal ,do i have to use junker id,iff,salvager and mining turrets?
just to be sure
I've pretty sure that is a yes, yes, yes, & yes. Also, you have to shoot the rocks with the mining turrets.
As far as I know, DSE, ALG, and Junkers can mine scrap metal. So, you need DSE IFF/ID, ALG IFF/ID, or Junker IFF/ID in order to do it. Any Junker ship is capable of mining scrap.
Which one of those is best at mining scrap?i mean drop rate

And thx for anwser
*clears his throat*

YES
' Wrote:Which one of those is best at mining scrap?i mean drop rate

And thx for anwser

We are using the field in New London because there is a base where you could sell it for 1800 per items at Manchester.

If you need a guide just hook me up ingame or any .:j:. tagged vessels, I'm well sure they will help you out.
' Wrote:We are using the field in New London because there is a base where you could sell it for 1800 per items at Manchester.

If you need a guide just hook me up ingame or any .:j:. tagged vessels, I'm well sure they will help you out.

Edit: The junkers has a very nice drop rate but the ALG has the same as far as I know, but since Rheinland and Bretonia isnt in love novadays, I suggest you the junkers.
[collectors] use CSF's and the Negra in Texas.
' Wrote:[collectors] use CSF's and the Negra in Texas.

Is there a place where they could sell it somewhere near? I've never tried it there.