Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all of you! I'll be Kerouac for all of you from now on. I've been testing your mod and found it really interesting, and after that I payed a glimpse to your forum and was delighted. So here I am now, playing the game and joining the Disco community.

I've been playing with a smuggler character from Kusari, a Redneck hauler from Liberty, and also took some exploration fligths on a Zoner Character I also made.

Hope to see you in space, cowboys and girls!
Greets, enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the community
I've seen your ships. Really awesome! But I am looking for a big transport ship. More importantly, I am looking for a loan to get it ha! Is there any loan institution here in disco?
One of the "Desolation Angels", eh?

We like the cut of your jib, sir.

Welcome to Sirius,
Reg
Hey there welcome to Discovery RP, here are a few links that should help you out:

-Seth's introduction to Discovery

-Discovery Role-Play 24/7 Rules

-Tutorials and Support Sub-Forum

-Full list of Server Commands

-List of Server Rules

-Forum Rules

-Technology use Chart

-Discovery Mod Wiki

-So you want to RP - noob

-You can also relay on these people to help you out or if you have questions. That would be all from me, good luck, have fun and see you ingame.

P.s: Rednecks, yeehaw!
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

If Chets links don't answer all your questions, feel free to ask anyone here on the forums, we all have no problems helping newcomers.

Good luck out there !
Thanks to you all!
The Renegades await your trading vessels to pillage and plunder! (or you could join us:D)

Have fun and keep vigilant! Cheers
I know I am already really into the game and should not post here but, man, what an awesome lemur avatar.
Pages: 1 2